Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

seriously... M&M wasn't that great but compared to fools now a days.. i don't even know what they are rapping about. I give so much more respect tothe old rappers...tupac their lyrics actually had meanings.. now were just singing about lollipops and whatever we can think of

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

seriously... M&M wasn't that great but compared to fools now a days.. i don't even know what they are rapping about. I give so much more respect to the old rappers...tupac their lyrics actually had meanings.. now were just singing about lollipops and whatever we can think of

Lol I really do agree with this statement.

ok em's daughter's teacher's husband's drinking buddy's brother's wife told me that these would release 313 minutes after barackaccepts the presidency - get on flight club b4 u miss out!

Here the info I got from a nike rep that this shoe will be comeing out next month (subject to change) and comes with a tee

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Well 3:13pm came and gone, oh well. By the way the Jordan XX3 Watches are restocked!

Those sold out fast!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Here the info I got from a nike rep that this shoe will be comeing out next month (subject to change) and comes with a tee

An ndc rep? cuz i called them and they say that they dont have it on there launch sheet

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

seriously... M&M wasn't that great but compared to fools now a days.. i don't even know what they are rapping about. I give so much more respect to the old rappers...tupac their lyrics actually had meanings.. now were just singing about lollipops and whatever we can think of

Lol I really do agree with this statement.
haha wow, shows you guys havent even heard half of Eminems songs.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

if you dont know what "lollipop" means than dont say anything at all. Its called a metaphor.
Hahaha... Someone needs to get some kitty kat... Then he will know what itmeans...

Originally Posted by howappealing

ok em's daughter's teacher's husband's drinking buddy's brother's wife told me that these would release 313 minutes after barack accepts the presidency - get on flight club b4 u miss out!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

if you dont know what "lollipop" means than dont say anything at all. Its called a metaphor.
Hahaha... Someone needs to get some kitty kat... Then he will know what it means...

its not that he duznt know what it means .....he is just making a point ....that hip hop better yet lil wayne is garbage and just raps about nothing... and heis the one that seems 2 be hot...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Hahaha... Someone needs to get some kitty kat... Then he will know what it means...

its not that he duznt know what it means .....he is just making a point ....that hip hop better yet lil wayne is garbage and just raps about nothing... and he is the one that seems 2 be hot...
stop hating on wayne already...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom