Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

A UAW official told The Intercept that the union had paid for X verification and confirmed that the account had been marked as verified until earlier today when UAW said it was removed without any notification from X.

By midday Friday, UAW's verified check was reinstated. The Intercept's reporter, Ryan Grim, posted on X, writing, "Elon put the blue check back up. Maybe the Big Three will fold this fast too."

Ever since he took over I definitely get a bunch of right wing political bs forced on my for you feed even when I constantly click not interested
I don’t follow or even interact with any political stuff on Twitter whatsoever it’s getting annoying

It’s wild the children of the pro-apartheid white South Africans…

Grew up to run the USA, and get government contracts from the USA. With DEFENSE contracts no less. (Palantir & Starlink etc)

It’s like Reagan set this up or something :lol:

I don't think many Americans are even aware of apartheid. I did projects on South Africa in middle school and it was the only reason I found out at that age. Most people only know Nelson Mandela was a freedom fighter and was in prison and it ends there. No context.

Hell they would pronounce it uh-parth-theed if they ever found out.

I don't think many Americans are even aware of apartheid. I did projects on South Africa in middle school and it was the only reason I found out at that age. Most people only know Nelson Mandela was a freedom fighter and was in prison and it ends there. No context.

There was a Disney channel movie growing up, that was popular. Actually surprised they even touched on it :lol:. It was def whitewashed HEAVY tho, like with everything.

They really said N***** on Disney Channel :lol:

But yeah. Most Americans know very little about Apartheid. And it really was just touched on briefly in schools, even tho it was relevant and contemporary. Smh

I knew about it but I work with hella South Africans. They never shut up about it, worse than people from NY.

I’m good friends with one but most suck conservative af and racist as hell.

I knew about it but I work with hella South Africans. They never shut up about it, worse than people from NY.

I’m good friends with one but most suck conservative af and racist as hell.

You got a problem with us NYers?

Back
Top Bottom