Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Freedom, for $500

Ffr0wRzWQAIeGEy.jpeg

Lol head of lettuce wins again:

As predicted earlier in the thread:
Even when Musk find a new person to head Twitter, he will still be the owner and ultimate decision-maker at the company.

Musk indicated as much in his tweet, saying he would "just run the software & servers teams." Last month, he told Twitter employees that Twitter would become "a software and servers company" under his ownership.

Smoke and mirrors. I hope the average user realizes this. But to be fair, this isn’t even a big win or deal because from the jump he said he didn’t intend to be CEO long-term. Furthermore, there were always concerns from the folks at Tesla that him being CEO of both companies was untenable.

STOP THE POLLS

Elon all up in the comments "I’m in favor of a small spending bill to keep things running, but common sense suggests that it be the least amount required through the holidays. Railroading through a giant spending bill that almost no one has read is unlikely to be in the best interests of the people."

Bro how about you read the spending bill and then tell me what you think? I am so tired of blind conjecture. Tell me what part of the bill you disagree with? Tell me what exactly we should do with the tax payer dollars. Because some of that money will go to SpaceX...so i assume you are cool with that part of the bill right? Or any other government funding project that needs the money upfront to procure any sort of materials for the future....to sign contracts with vendors...to help cut lead times on all these supply chain issues we have.

It is "unlikely to be in the best interest of the people"....what? What kind of blank statement is that? The amount of times i wiped this morning is unlikely to be in the best interest of my *** hole.

As predicted earlier in the thread:
Even when Musk find a new person to head Twitter, he will still be the owner and ultimate decision-maker at the company.

Musk indicated as much in his tweet, saying he would "just run the software & servers teams." Last month, he told Twitter employees that Twitter would become "a software and servers company" under his ownership.

Smoke and mirrors. I hope the average user realizes this. But to be fair, this isn’t even a big win or deal because from the jump he said he didn’t intend to be CEO long-term. Furthermore, there were always concerns from the folks at Tesla that him being CEO of both companies was untenable.

I think everyone got this aside from his mob. Like any of the people opposed to his purchase would go "oh he's stepping down, it's good now"

Back
Top Bottom