ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

edit, wrong thread
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

you know what?... I HOPE Obama overtaxes us and I hope he takes all of our money just so you guys will learn your lesson.

Especially in Ohio and Pennsylvania...

Our country is finished, and its all our fault... way to go guys

Lesson?

What lesson would that be?

Go sit in the corner, son. We don't need your negativity. The election is over, and Obama won. Deal with it, or move somewhere else.
you'll see what the lesson is in 4 years... everyone will be overtaxed, medication will be tough to get because we'll have to rely on freeclinics, and this country will just be miserable... unfortunately I will HAVE TO deal with it.... our kids will have to deal with it, and our grandchildrenwill have to deal with it.

yes, I am mad... everyone should be mad, but people don't even realize what we got ourselves into.

laugh.gif
@ people dancing in the streets... we'll see what kind of danceeveryone will be doing in a few years

That's when you know we've reached a new low when people...Americans...wish for a demise to this country under Obama's watch just so they can saythey were right and we were wrong.
smh.gif

Grow up.

Originally Posted by haiti5

you know what?... I HOPE Obama overtaxes us and I hope he takes all of our money just so you guys will learn your lesson.

shut up

u think McCain wasnt gonna tax us?!!!!

we have a trillion dollar defeicit!!!!!!!
Which we will never repay (not even the interest) I might add.

shut up

Exactly, but apparently McCain was going to manage to pull us out of this hole without taxing us or cutting spending in Iraq.

Lesson?

Go sit in the corner, son. We don't need your negativity. The election is over, and Obama won. Deal with it, or move somewhere else.
you'll see what the lesson is in 4 years... everyone will be overtaxed, medication will be tough to get because we'll have to rely on free clinics, and this country will just be miserable... unfortunately I will HAVE TO deal with it.... our kids will have to deal with it, and our grandchildren will have to deal with it.

yes, I am mad... everyone should be mad, but people don't even realize what we got ourselves into.

laugh.gif
@ people dancing in the streets... we'll see what kind of dance everyone will be doing in a few years
2yvqv47.gif

But again, could you tell me this "lesson" that us Obama supporters need to learn?

I'm really curious as to what you meant by that.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Palin is getting exposed on Olberman right now, looks like she spend more than what was reported earlier in regards to the Nieman Marcus shopping sprees. Joe the Plumber yesterday, Sarah Palin today, and I'm loving it.
Why do they care about them?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obama won and they talking about Joe the Plumber & Palin???..... just shows who Olberman is. What a sad person.

shut up
Exactly, but apparently McCain was going to manage to pull us out of this hole without taxing us or cutting spending in Iraq.

No. He wouldn't have raised taxes or if he would have it would have been very small and nowhere near the way Obamawill/would.

O'Reilly "All the old values are gone. We're old men, and we are going to die soon."

Fox news is on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That's when you know we've reached a new low when people...Americans...wish for a demise to this country under Obama's watch just so they can say they were right and we were wrong.
smh.gif

Grow up.

you know what a new low is?...this many people wanting a president that will "spread the wealth" and give people money they don't deserve andtake money from the hard working people who earned everything they have... that is the lowest of low

Everybody has an equal oppurtunity in this country. What matters is if you take advantage of your oppurtunity or if you just sit there and expect thegovernment to hand you everything.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Palin is getting exposed on Olberman right now, looks like she spend more than what was reported earlier in regards to the Nieman Marcus shopping sprees. Joe the Plumber yesterday, Sarah Palin today, and I'm loving it.
Why do they care about them?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Obama won and they talking about Joe the Plumber & Palin???..... just shows who Olberman is. What a sad person.
Palin was exposed on O'Reilly too.

Originally Posted by EvansST

O'Reilly "All the old values are gone. We're old men, and we are going to die soon."

Fox news is on suicide watch.
Please do.

I've really tried to listen and understand O'Reilly, but I just don't get the dude.

That's when you know we've reached a new low when people...Americans...wish for a demise to this country under Obama's watch just so they can say they were right and we were wrong.
smh.gif

Grow up.

you know what a new low is?...this many people wanting a president that will "spread the wealth" and give people money they don't deserve and take money from the hard working people who earned everything they have... that is the lowest of low

Everybody has an equal oppurtunity in this country. What matters is if you take advantage of your oppurtunity or if you just sit there and expect the government to hand you everything.

You really believe that?

Okay, then there's no point in arguing with you, because we'll get nowhere.

It's "opportunity" by the way.

Addicted ...

Just wondering , why do you think that just because someone makes less they don't work as hard .

No-one has ever answered this straight to me .

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Lesson?
you'll see what the lesson is in 4 years... everyone will be overtaxed, medication will be tough to get because we'll have to rely on free clinics, and this country will just be miserable... unfortunately I will HAVE TO deal with it.... our kids will have to deal with it, and our grandchildren will have to deal with it.
laugh.gif
@ people dancing in the streets... we'll see what kind of dance everyone will be doing in a few years
LOL at this clown...
Why are you predicting doom on the country, when the country is ALREADY #$$@!$ up because of YOUR man George Bush?
You act like Bush did a good job or something, and Obama is going to come mess it up.
You should be more angry that Bush DID $!$! up the country over the last 8 years, than your salty #*! theory that Obama MAY $!$! up the country for the next 4 years, when he hasn't even been sworn in yet
All the Republicans saying Obama is going to be devastating for the US and all that BS... sit the $!$! down. The guy you voted for/supported already did possibly the ****tiest job of any modern US president, why don't you chew on that instead of trying to down a man who hasn't even been given a chance yet?
indifferent.gif
to you and all you salty #*! Republicans, shut your dumb #*! up.
Predicting doom & gloom? Maybe because Obama's values aren't his?

Bush is the reason we lost, period. Everyone knows that.

I personally think if Obama does what he says he's going to do, we are in TROUBLE....
Now he hasn't DONE anything.... so who knows WHAT will happen. So I'm giving him the opportunity to do right... fix the problems.... get the economyback on it's feet.
I WANT Obama to do well for the sake of our country!!
Do I THINK he's going to do well? Not with the policies/beliefs he has....
But I really hope he proves me wrong & doesn't pull some crazy crap.

Why would you wish hardship on others just to have a point proven? A point that's based on fear, anger and bitterness more than one based onputting aside those differences and working together? It's people like you who serve to divide others and this country just so you can keep happy and fat.That's just going to extremes and worthy of the disdain you're bound to receive from other NT'ers here.

ska, who did you vote for? do you know who dirty finally decided to vote for

the world should thank Katie Couric
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Grow up.

you know what a new low is?...this many people wanting a president that will "spread the wealth" and give people money they don't deserve and take money from the hard working people who earned everything they have... that is the lowest of low

Everybody has an equal opportunity in this country. What matters is if you take advantage of your oppurtunity or if you just sit there and expect the government to hand you everything.
laugh.gif
Gotta be kidding me.

i voted for mccain... dont like obama one bit.. BUT i hope he does well in his term so our country moves out of these tough times. i will respect him as a manand a president even if i did not vote for him, because i feel that the president deserves that. for all our sake i hope he does well, i just do not think hewill.

TBONE95860:
I WANT Obama to do well for the sake of our country!!
Do I THINK he's going to do well? Not with the policies/beliefs he has....

Like what, if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom