Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by PRIME

These bastards want me to kill Paarthurnax... What kinda bull *@#@...
I don't want to kill the big OG homie... 

Word. I'm torn on what to do. I know there's two alternatives and people have already hinted to me what happens if you get on Delphine and Esbern's bad side. heard they are a PAIN to deal with.

Just got Dragonrend....I feel like this game isn't challenging anymore
frown.gif
. I'll probably just go dragon hunting now, use dragonrend and just hail arrows to level up my archery.

Lvl 30 gonna go in on Alduin now.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

Got this as a gift... never opened the packaging.. BESTBUY wouldnt take it back without a reciept.. it was a *%$%#!* gift.. this game seems wack so i refuse to remove the plastic lining.

you sad, doggy?

right, im not finna do that.

they just mad.

and cant do it themselves...

they fixed that book glitch, by the way.

it still made me go from lvl 39 to level 42.

I'm just getting the hang of what I really want in terms of the PERKS...

I effed around and used Light Armors for a couple of levels, but I realized Heavy Armor is where its at, especially after getting the Conditioning Perk. There goes wasted time leveling Light Armor when I could have gotten Heavy up...

I wasted perk points on Restoration when I don't even use magic.

Game is too addicting!

lmao, and you called us nerds?

yeah, cosign on conditioning for heavy armor....only armor perk you need, really. (i leveled up the heavy armor default + % too)

im actually hitting a wall with skyrim.

been playing fifa the last week and a half.

Thanks to eNPHANTe for schooling me on enchanting. I spent like 2 weeks just doing that. Make daggers, enchant, sell. Excellent way to level and make money.
pimp.gif

Maybe I'll get back to the story now.

EDIT:
laugh.gif
I'm just jealous. I haven't had the chance to put in the hours I want to yet. I'm at maybe 30 hours.
30t6p3b.gif

dont give me props, an NTer told me that...

i actually still havent done it, i leveled up enchanting the snail way

*shrugs*

im so overpowered now, i cant imagine how easy you dudes walk through enemies

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

Getting Smithing up is a must.

level up smithing along the right side to daedric...after that, you should get to 100 from creating and improving armor and weapons

no need to grind from 70-100, cause its pointless.

dragon armor isnt better than daedric armor

and once you find ebony mail, none of it matters anyway (except the ability to improve, which you can take potions for/enchant items)

next time i play im definitely only smithing to 70

Wait, you say ebony is the best, but then you say daedric is the best...

Are you just saying in terms of looks?

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Got this as a gift... never opened the packaging.. BESTBUY wouldnt take it back without a reciept.. it was a *%$%#!* gift.. this game seems wack so i refuse to remove the plastic lining.

you sad, doggy?

they just mad.

For real? Damn, even on the consoles? Or was the fix specifically for the consoles? 
frown.gif

I was looking forward to that glitch. I wanted to boost up some stats like my smithing and destruction as well as my health and stamina. I didn't want to cheat through everything, but just get those up 
ohwell.gif

Did anyone else hit a glitch on college of winterhold? I went to the temple where the injured dude is right at the entrance (on the far eastern side of the map, above riften) and I cant advance the quest because I need to talk to the dude, and he won't bring up any dialogue
indifferent.gif

I tried killing the dude too just to get the key but it wont work. Am I screwed? Stupid bug.

Seems like there are a bunch of bugs in this game.

I ran into one for the quest The House of Horrors. The door is locked and I can't get back into the house...

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you sad, doggy?

they just mad.

It worked for me. 
If you still want to do it, you can just delete the update, do it and then download it again

Im on ps3 not sure about pc tho

30t6p3b.gif
Just completed the main storyline... Feeling like a mutha @!*$@%$ BAWSE 
smokin.gif

I wanted to start a new game but keep my other save data, so i went to new game and everything. checked my save data and it was overwritten. Had me hurting until i remembered about the cloud with my save data.

I'm trying to venture into the Enchanting realm...

How does the enchantment of filling a soul gem after killing an enemy work? Does it fill gems I have in my inventory?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Wait, you say ebony is the best, but then you say daedric is the best...

Are you just saying in terms of looks?
allow me to clarify

ebony-based armor

which includes ebony and daedric

but daedric is better.

i believe its slightly lighter than ebony and dragon, AND stronger....

it takes a daedric heart, but eh

my advice is to stop making iron daggers at level 70 (when you use the perk on daedric armor), i kept making them to level 100 and wasted a couple hours of my life

was looking forward to that glitch. I wanted to boost up some stats like my smithing and destruction as well as my health and stamina. I didn't want to cheat through everything, but just get those up 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

man its so easy to level up tho...especially health and stamina....they increase by ten every time you level up. you can literally repeatedly cast "muffle" "transmutate" or "stoneflesh" and level up your magic, but use the perks from the overall leveling on health or stamina.

my dude was like 110 magic 320 health 340 stamina before i started working on magic

laugh.gif

walking through crowds of 10....leaving them all layed out...one handed.

i accidentally got a bounty in riften while assasinating someone for the brotherhood...

her house immediately filled with like...everyone who was outside i guess, plus 12 guards, so like 17 or 18 people are in the house

thats when i realized how godlike my character was

she layed everyone down within 2 minutes lmao no bounty anymore LMAO

only glitches ive ran into are like the racks on racks on racks of dragons that fly stupid and wont land

i hit dragons with dragonrend and they continue to fly (i guess to a better location to land)

but thats completely ******ed, he can hover above me and blow fire at me, but if i hit him with dragon rend he just flies around in circles lmao

prime, what level are you?

im pretty sure im a couple hours away from completion, but im kinda scared to go ahead and finish yet lmao

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

I wanted to start a new game but keep my other save data, so i went to new game and everything. checked my save data and it was overwritten. Had me hurting until i remembered about the cloud with my save data.

lol lucky #$* dude

cloud JUST came out too

LMAO

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm trying to venture into the Enchanting realm...

How does the enchantment of filling a soul gem after killing an enemy work? Does it fill gems I have in my inventory?

you hit them with the spell, or use a weapon enchanted, if you kill them within the time limit, it will trap their soul

now, say you have a petty gem and a common gem, and you merk a human out....it wont capture their souls in lesser gems (when i go out with my soul sword, it always says no gems large enough even tho i have petty and common empty ones. i have captured smaller souls in larger gems but i cant recall capturing larger souls in smaller gems)

is it 80? then 80. lmao

i just wanna save yall that time.

theres no rush for dragon armor at all...its heavy, mostly ugly (helmet, shields, boots are awful...i like the heavy armor and gauntlets tho)

so once you hit 80....make and improve armor youre actually going to use (daedric, etc.) to level up to 100 instead of grinding with the iron dagger swag

IMO daedric looks best, and its not even that beasty looking, everything else is just madd basic

you should be able to "customize" the armors when you forge them or improve them....

cause honestly, i found the smithing aspect of the game to be EXTREMELY flat.

i mean, you cant even make a "skyforged" item...even if you forge it in the skyforge...

there are the types of armor and weapons you see as perks....period

there are unique weapons and armors

but you cant forge anything besides those perkable sets of weapons or armor

for the game to be so deep and massive

that is an aspect that is rather flat, imo

i was very dissapointed after sitting there for hours on hours making iron daggers and doing quests just for money for iron ore that level 100 smithing is the exact same as level 80...cause the dragonarmor is a huge dissapointment.

Curb, you seem like you know your Skyrim stuff...

So I have one last question for you:

I'm using heavy armor, I have conditioning perk (Heavy Armor) and the muffled movement (Sneak)

What additional perks do I need to sneak more effectively?

Stealth (1/5,2/5, etc)?
Silence (Sneak)?

truthfully im not a sneaker myself

i use invivisbility potions when i have to sneak anywhere...

the ebony mail armor (unique armor aquired via a quest) makes you harder to detect, and quiet...

other than that, you can enchant your armor with sneak.....(which isnt very smart imo i dont have dual enchant yet, but i havent enchangted any armor because i dont wanna waste the enchantment)

i dont know that much, ive played over 100 hrs tho, LMAO im a level 49 i think

Maybe you're right, I shouldn't invest a lot in sneak. I do love pickpocketing people and stealing all their crap.

Just goes to show you how diverse and unique this game can be person-to-person. Not one game experience will be the same, ever.

Thanks anyways.

while thats certainly true of the leveling, i discussed this with another NTer already

at the same time, tho, our OVERALL experience is very similiar

i.e. i could post quests that could be considered "spoiler" material...

they coulda made more unique paths but then each playthrough wouldnt have been as vast

(i.e. depending on your path you do, say, 35 quests which trigger a unique ending to THAT path...instead of the same 1200 everytime you play)

the game is definitely dope, but its not free of criticisms...

about sneak

i mean, its dope, i just beasted over block, heavy armor and one handed, my one handed is 100 and im godlike one handed...

when you have high sneak you can basically creep around like a ninja forreal

ive only HAD to sneak once, to steal a book, because i didnt realize the side quest was killing some random spider around the corner...so i just drank invisibility potions and went 5 load screens deep to steal the book lmao

Back
Top Bottom