EL CHAPO escapes from prison

you think id seriously post illegal guns without tor an tails .. yall tripping . learn some opsec and get at me

iobcDClJGSwiL.gif

laugh.gif

never even that serious dog . . . .

Last edited:

Being that you are a self proclaim felon, I'm 100% sure that if yours, it's illegal thus .....

I mean 

... dude admitted to stealing and selling guns, instead of just letting the dude say he bought it from a random ....

your street IQ is really questionable .. I see why you admire El Chapos street hustle, you just aren't bright ....
why would i say i bought it from someone . i dont lie man i told you my story ..

you wanted to act tough then act like that . but i dont play with people calling me stupid , im the farthest thing from it

you got any cops to run a backround for you ? cause i do . and if you do ill tell you my name and you can check my sheet bruh see if im really lying out here

Damn homie sounds like you got everything to lose and nothing to gain. I see why you post questionable **** in other threads. Like I said in TAN you should revaluate yourself because the system flourishes off people like you. Just another walking lick easy for the courts/jails to finesse out here

Damn homie sounds like you got everything to lose and nothing to gain. I see why you post questionable **** in other threads. Like I said in TAN you should revaluate yourself because the system flourishes off people like you. Just another walking lick easy for the courts/jails to finesse out here
bruh im not ever gonna get caught lackin , i didnt post that **** from my home ip . ill image data is wiped . you cant find me from just those pics chill out

my bad, you don't lie ...you just steal ...
laugh.gif
yeah your right man , stole 15 guns worth about 30k a piece .. where you making your money at? footlocker
laugh.gif

**** homie your a lame dude , you wouldnt try me if you saw me like i said
laugh.gif

stay on the niketalk fam , its the only place your relevant

Last edited:

you wanted to act tough then act like that . but i dont play with people calling me stupid , im the farthest thing from it

you got any cops to run a backround for you ? cause i do . and if you do ill tell you my name and you can check my sheet bruh see if im really lying out here
now you have people in the inside??????

cops that can run names?

You know if a cop runs your name without a legit traffic stop, ongoing investigation, probable cause, it is illegal right?

LMAO 

THIS DUDE!!!

laugh.gif
yeah your right man , stole 15 guns worth about 30k a piece .. where you making your money at? footlocker
laugh.gif
you really proud of this?

you stole guns and you went to jail .... i mean prison .....

what a great accomplishment ... 

Last edited:
what do you call stealing guns?
making money ... i wouldnt of got caught if my boy didnt try and sell his... and i took the wrap for him , cause im not a punk like KEKO

i did my time man leave me b

now you have people in the inside??????

cops that can run names?

You know if a cop runs your name without a legit traffic stop, ongoing investigation, probable cause, it is illegal right?

LMAO 

THIS DUDE!!!
and actually a cop can run anybodys info when there back at the station
laugh.gif

whatever bro stay a lame your whole life

i wouldnt have got caught but i took the bid cause my man wouldnt give my name up and he has a family!! i stay loyal to the people i love and i always will . yall need learn how the world works.

we the ones who kept it cool with all you ******, till you ****** start acting

:lol: yeah your right man , stole 15 guns worth about 30k a piece .. where you making your money at? footlocker :lol:

**** homie your a lame dude , you wouldnt try me if you saw me like i said :lol:

stay on the niketalk fam , its the only place your relevant
So he's lame because he is choosing to live right & work a legit job. To handle his responsibilities instead of coppin out and going the easy money route.

i dont need to prove anything to yall , just know to watch who your talking too

one day youll get smoked for running your mouth

laugh.gif

Who said anything about invading Mexico? The States regularly sent in Delta Force throughout Latin America to take out narco groups. Why is that not a feasible solution? Israel routinely had their agents kidnap Nazis that took refuge in Argentina. Who the **** is Argentina and Mexico to do anything?
That's all it took to get under your skin? I'm going to have fun with you.
Meh, have fun by ya self. U sound like some one who needs a push on the swings. Be a self starter and push yourself. The drug game is taken way too ******* serious. I smoke weed, pop perks at times and **** with that yowder once in a blue moon...And I'm the best ******* dad/father in the world. You want to stop the war? Put the money in education and other family resource classes that'll help better communities so we can take these drugs and be COOL.

So he's lame because he is choosing to live right & work a legit job. To handle his responsibilities instead of coppin out and going the easy money route.
you think its easy doing crime for a living
laugh.gif
thatss where your wrong

and hes not lame for living his life right , i respect anyone who does that .

hes lame for talking ****

Meh, have fun by ya self. U sound like some one who needs a push on the swings. Be a self starter and push yourself. The drug game is taken way too ******* serious. I smoke weed, pop perks at times and **** with that yowder once in a blue moon...And I'm the best ******* dad/father in the world. You want to stop the war? Put the money in education and other family resource classes that'll help better communities so we can take these drugs and be COOL.
This thread is not about El Chapo anymore.

making money ... i wouldnt of got caught if my boy didnt try and sell his... and i took the wrap for him , cause im not a punk like KEKO

i did my time man leave me b

and actually a cop can run anybody info when there back at the station
laugh.gif

whatever bro stay a lame your whole life
punk??? punk is a dude that sells a stolen gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 .... a dumb *** is the person that sold that gun to his homie without giving him all the 411 and when he is questions he jumps at the opportunity to clear his homies name. Any street cat would of have played the game and blamed a crack head .. he has an alibi ..

and now you know what cops do?? ok ...

Back
Top Bottom