EL CHAPO escapes from prison

U too loyal bruh. I rocks with the homies but ain't doing time for nobody. Realer than me tho.

I bet cuetero came from a very good home to have a [emoji]128169[/emoji] mindset like that......based on the comments I'm seeing siding with Chapo yall mofos lost deep af in this world
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
business smarts or whatever fam brutally murdered thousands on thousands yall deaf to hearing or seeing that
Dudes talking about you have to respect the hustle.

He walked, stomped, bribed and killed anyone and everyone that stood in front .. not like I'm going to shoot and kill, but let me find the most terrifying way of killing the person and displaying it for the others to see so they can "respect" aka "fear" me .. tens of thousands? You mean at least 150+ thousand of lives can be contribute directly and indirectly to El Chapo ...

yeah man . stole some antique guns , sold one to my homie for 5k.

he looked it up and found out it was 30k and tried to sell it to the guy they were stolen from at an auction
mean.gif

he had a family and wasnt gonna let him take the heat for it
mean.gif

told them it was me and got 1-2 on a bid , did 13 months and was out . Not gonna let him and his suffer for what i caused...
laugh.gif

he wssnt even gonna say my name until i told him too , couldnt see him go down like that

Last edited:
I really doubt it would go that smooth. Plus too many people are making money off this, they're not just going to go kill him. No way.
Trump would build a 4x4 wall around El Chapo and make him pay for it.

TRUMP? FOH with that **** . he tried to invade mexico he gets impeached. still think hes only doing this to make jeb bush with his spanish wife look like a better canidate . but thats a different story
laugh.gif

for real , people from mexico were even saying in chapos neighborhoods anyone committing a crime was killed. They said he protected everyone and gave his community everything they wanted . and thats from people who lived in that neighborhood! i think dude only killed people who were in the game , or trying to stop him from running his operation, Still cant like the guy though , but i respect his drive
The only way Jeb Bush could make himself look like a better caniadate is if he presented the world with the cure to cancer.  I wouldn't be surprised if he paid the $5 to get El Chapo out of prison.  Also note El Chapo probably will fund part of his campaign... everyone knows Jeb only cares about $$$.

its actually about 350k tho .. way off of 5$
laugh.gif
Okay... your estimate seems about right. +1

Being that you are a self proclaim felon, I'm 100% sure that if yours, it's illegal thus .....

I mean 

... dude admitted to stealing and selling guns, instead of just letting the dude say he bought it from a random ....

your street IQ is really questionable .. I see why you admire El Chapos street hustle, you just aren't bright ....
eyyy maybe they are illegal but guess what, im posting through tails
laugh.gif
aint gonna get my ip

I learned from a young age anytime u caught with something stolen say u bought it from a crack head. Point out a random one if u got too, nobody believe them anyway.

Felons are allowed to own guns? [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] chill fam chandler6008 chandler6008 your overdoing it threats get you banned

I learned from a young age anytime u caught with something stolen say u bought it from a crack head. Point out a random one if u got too, nobody believe them anyway.
dude is beyond dumb .....

LMAO ...

Like who goes confess to some dumb **** like that ... hahahahahah

Why are you admiting to having a felony and posting guns in an online monitored thread?

You finna get Shmurda'd b

I ain't got a problem with you but that's not uh... bright

Last edited:
im not posting from my home ip.....
laugh.gif

yall think im that dumb .. ban  me idc. but they aint gonna find out who i am
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom