efffff yuku

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by JRose5

Will you people quit @%%**$% crying about your damn post count. If I could do it, I'd make each "post count whiner's" post count set at one for the rest of their NikeTalk life.

JR5

then you wouldn't be a admin for abusing your powers...
Blah blah blah, quit whining. Oh my post count is gone. Who $%$+*+* cares. You and your whining post count buddies act like this is some big $%$+*+* life tragedy or the end of the universe is coming. Get over it. Move on and log off for a day or two.

i dont give a hot damn if you dont " $%$+*+* " care.
eyes.gif
i want my *%** working like it was before. is that so hard to understand without you acting like a angry man? jesus. calm down.
Dude, you need to calm the %+$# down. Boo hoo hoo, my post count, my avatar, my screen name, boo hoo hoo. Get over yourself. It'lleventually get back to the way it was.

Now log off and get some fresh air because it seems as though you need it.

JR5

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm finding this hilarious now. Also, I really wouldn't mind if my post count always stayed at one. I'd be like the Benny Button of NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm finding this hilarious now. Also, I really wouldn't mind if my post count always stayed at one. I'd be like the Benny Button of NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
See what I told you. That's instant efame right there.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
See what I told you. That's instant efame right there.
Yeah. I'm gonna be an optimist and wait till they fix things.

Will you people quit @%%**$% crying about your damn post count. If I could do it, I'd make each "post count whiner's" post count set at one for the rest of their NikeTalk life.

JR5

then you wouldn't be a admin for abusing your powers...
Blah blah blah, quit whining. Oh my post count is gone. Who $%$+*+* cares. You and your whining post count buddies act like this is some big $%$+*+* life tragedy or the end of the universe is coming. Get over it. Move on and log off for a day or two.

i dont give a hot damn if you dont " $%$+*+* " care.
eyes.gif
i want my *%** working like it was before. is that so hard to understand without you acting like a angry man? jesus. calm down.
Dude, you need to calm the %+$# down. Boo hoo hoo, my post count, my avatar, my screen name, boo hoo hoo. Get over yourself. It'll eventually get back to the way it was.

Now log off and get some fresh air because it seems as though you need it.

JR5
nerd.gif

I dont care what anybody says JRose is that dude, his comments got me over here rollin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now yuku is eating replies.

I just replied to a thread it was there one minute and gone the next.

Back
Top Bottom