efffff yuku

I honestly wouldn't care if my post count went away.

Jumpshot don't be so mad, at least it increases your efame. You're that guy who never gets passed 1 post. Pretty funny if you ask me

laugh.gif

Will you people quit @%%**$% crying about your damn post count. If I could do it, I'd make each "post count whiner's" post count set at onefor the rest of their NikeTalk life.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Will you people quit @%%**$% crying about your damn post count. If I could do it, I'd make each "post count whiner's" post count set at one for the rest of their NikeTalk life.

JR5

then you wouldn't be a admin for abusing your powers...

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Will you people quit @%%**$% crying about your damn post count. If I could do it, I'd make each "post count whiner's" post count set at one for the rest of their NikeTalk life.

JR5

Blah blah blah, quit whining. Oh my post count is gone. Who $%$+*+* cares. You and your whining post count buddies act like this is some big$%$+*+* life tragedy or the end of the universe is coming. Get over it. Move on and log off for a day or two.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

I'm picturing JRose as a frustrated ConEd dispatcher during a blackout.
laugh.gif
Yeah seriously.

JR5

JR5
Once again, it's not about the post count. User names & avys are disappearing. More importantly, attempting to reply via the "addreply" button sometimes brings up the apply to membership page meaning one isn't able to post or even edit previous posts.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

JR5
Once again, it's not about the post count. User names & avys are disappearing. More importantly, attempting to reply via the "add reply" button sometimes brings up the apply to membership page meaning one isn't able to post or even edit previous posts.
Well I think you can manage to deal with it for a day or two. Why don't you do a follow up on the link you posted earlier in the post.

http://support.yuku.com/topic/15384NIKETALKforum issues -- user account name does not appear, post count is now 1 & more

JR5

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

JR5

Blah blah blah, quit whining. Oh my post count is gone. Who $%$+*+* cares. You and your whining post count buddies act like this is some big $%$+*+* life tragedy or the end of the universe is coming. Get over it. Move on and log off for a day or two.

i dont give a hot damn if you dont " $%$+*+* " care.
eyes.gif
i wantmy *%** working like it was before. is that so hard to understand without you acting like a angry man? jesus. calm down.

I don't give a *$#$ about the post count, but I'm trying to sell some shoes and the link is in my sig (which doesn't show up).

Also, it's frustrating as *%#* to have to re-type your replies when you get the Application page.

Back
Top Bottom