ECF BOS @ DET Game 3 (1-1): Battle shifts to the Palace

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

why must Piston games be so boring?

Word. That reason alone is why most people should be pulling for the C's.
laugh.gif

I love KG's Dream Shake.
pimp.gif

Nice block by Maxiell though.

a knicks fan? i think it's best to keep quiet..... and yes, the 90's Knicks were pretty boring too right?

Piston games entertain me..I know sometimes they can be eh...but it's Rip, Chauncey, and Rasheed which are three players in the NBA that are exciting towatch

Garnett w/ the slam
eek.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

and yes, the 90's Knicks were pretty boring too right?

Those Knick teams were exciting simply b/c you didn't know if a fight was gonna pop off at any moment.
laugh.gif

fight.jpg

mob.jpg

image_60722.jpg

chow.jpg

I63061-2004Oct26

xman.jpg

a knicks fan? i think it's best to keep quiet..... and yes, the 90's Knicks were pretty boring too right?

You must've never seen a single 90's Knicks game. Even though we were a tough defensive team we still were very much entertaining. All thoserivalries we had were
pimp.gif

Detroit Pistons= NBA ratings suicide

Originally Posted by SHUGES

and yes, the 90's Knicks were pretty boring too right?

Those Knick teams were exciting simply b/c you didn't know if a fight was gonna pop off at any moment.
laugh.gif

fight.jpg

mob.jpg

image_60722.jpg

chow.jpg

I63061-2004Oct26

xman.jpg

Has nothing to do with how they play basketball...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Has nothing to do with how they play basketball...

It doesn't. But the question simply made it seem as if the Knicks were boring. And they clearly were not.

Not in the same way that the Pistons are.

^^with Knick game there was drama...closet thing to drama in a Pistons game is Wallace failing to rotate on the back door and going off on the ref 's
laugh.gif

ummm....yeah you better quit while you can.

someone get Mark Jackson off the air and bring in Magic or something. geeze.

great, just what i need for halftime -- more jockriding bs centered around kg as if he's some thinking man's ball player. get outta here!

I guess it all depends on what you watch basketball for. Personally, I love watching Detroit. But then again, I like watching team play with solidfundamentals. I don't really watch it to be entertained--just to see them execute, which they're clearly NOT doing right now. When they are"on", they're a great team to watch(see Game 2).

^^exactly what I'm talking about....Some of you Piston fan's need to get your knowledge up. Wait, I forgot. A good portion of NT is filled with kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

I mean the knicks had three different rivalries in the 90's...how boring can a team like that be?
laugh.gif
Black kicks. Shaved heads. Appreciated.
pimp.gif

As far as the Pistons, I don't think too many of us are surprised by this Jeckyll and Hyde performance here tonight. As the guys on ATH said on friday, thePistons tend to let teams hang around at home. And the C's are the wrong team to let "hang around".

^^exactly what I'm talking about....Some of you Piston fan's need to get your knowledge up. Wait, I forgot. A good portion of NT is filled with kids
laugh.gif

And WHAT exactly are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom