ECF BOS @ DET Game 3 (1-1): Battle shifts to the Palace

Common sense tells me that going back to Boston, the Pistons will be up 3-1, but knowing how they can play at times, I see this series being squared 2-2.

I think Detroit just needs to win these home games and be up 3-1. I see this happening because the celtics just cant play good on the road.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at sheed in the intro

You have to admit that guy Mason does his job well. He's fun to listen to. Waaaay better than that scrub that announces the new Orleans' Hornets gamestwith the wooo nonsense.

What kind of an intro was that? Someone needs to get fired for bringing in that entertainment. I'd like to see the Pistons manhandle the Celtics tonight. Ihave little doubt they won't.

rasheed is one of my fav players but i think i want them to lose just because of their idiot announcer and of course the fact that i win 1800 if celts take thechip

I have no idea how you guys like Mason... He was my GUY on 98 back in the day... but it just seems like he's trying too hard, word to Stuart Scott. The badfar outweighs the good...

if rasheed really wanted to be the best post player in this game, he could have been. his post game is beautiful. but instead, he likes jacking up jumpshots

My man Joe Dumars lookin like a fat hamster.
I didn't catch the shot, but from what I have seen this year he has been bigger

Nice comeback run. The stones have started terribly every single game

Posey & Cassell w/ the nice 3s..Boston finally playing well after letting Detroit come back

Back
Top Bottom