ECF BOS @ DET Game 3 (1-1): Battle shifts to the Palace

i feel the young adult fans that were born in the late 80s that didnt see them being the +%!. i cant stand boston band wagon cats though if they win the chipit will be at an all time high.

Some of ya'll are pretty corny...."says the Knicks fan", "says the Boston fan", who the #$+! cares? Its irrelevant to this series.

As for the game (I'[m drunk as hell so disregard any spelling errors)...but I didn't like how the Pistons played too much 1 on 1 when Boston made theirrun (due to missed open shots from the Pistons). They never EVER get rattled over anything but nobody played sharp today.

Pistons will win the next game.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

says the Knick fan who thought his team had a realistic chance at winning the lottery

Stop reachin. You obviously have no idea what you're talkin about

You force me to go out and find evidence then....

From the Lottery thread & The Knicks thread

Your responses...

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
There is no Justice.
What did we as fans do to deserve this?

we actually did have a chance...a better chance than Chicago.

Not surprised at all. Everyone knows how good boston is. They just didn't show they could win a road game, but they never needed one untill now. They wentout and they got it. I still think think this is going 7 so lets just see what happens

A few things about the game and this thread:

- Cs were desperate, but finally got that huge monkey off their backs by winning one on the road.
- Pistons play like they don't care. I think there's a good chance that when they get eliminated, you'll hear some "We still think we'rea better team" quotes from the Pistons locker room.
- The Knicks of the 90s were boring. Hell man, even NBC switched to the OJ car chase in '94 during one of the Knicks-Rockets Finals games.
laugh.gif

-
laugh.gif
at the consistency of Knicks fans coming in to post in every Celticsgame threads. I guess the internet might get boring since www.nbadraft.net only updates every 3-4 days. As a Celts fan, it makes me happy to see my boysfinally winning, and it makes me even happier when Knicks fans are upset about the Cs' success.
laugh.gif

- Joe Dumars needs to fire Flip Saunders. Dude doesn't do a very good job of motivating this team.

Back
Top Bottom