eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by FC3SCorey

I won a pair of Air Sabre flights for 9 dollars the other MONTH and they finally arrived yesterday in a horrible box with no insoles!!! The shoes were in real good condition but It took about 2 weeks for him to finally ship them out using UPS. I asked nicely about using USPS and he said he would go to USPS. Wasn't a nice surprise when I saw a tracking number for UPS. Took another 2 weeks for ups to get them here. It should only take a week.

UPS is horrible if you live in Canada. DO NOT use them. If your purchase is over 200 dollars customs wants 60 dollars. Even if the shipping is already 40 dollars. I end up spending 100 dollars extra to get a pair/pairs of kicks to get to my door.

Using USPS it doesn't matter. I've had 400 dollars worth of shoes come to my door with no brokerage fee.

The crap you had to go through with those 7's is a complete joke.
Although I don't live in canada, i do agree that USPS is and always will be a preference for me over UPS. UPS takes forever long to get stuff delivered. 

Originally Posted by mj234eva

^Been at least a week. Same thing happened last year tho, so I'm guessing they'll be back.

Damn it. I found a pair that would be nice with that 8%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
i just wanted to bring some happiness back ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
cfc16e532dbd378bb24e81d1a0477bf2092a24fc.pjpg
5e226ae517220b383d0877b95f37d7153c5a66c6.pjpg
893267958d206b8c3ec86eb80879da777fa76b17.pjpg
ea63688c5c0d273fb03a3a2689bcb9ea1b6b884e.pjpg

DS HOH ARMY FOAMPOSITE

lol at the army men.
those foams are piff though
pimp.gif

also, nice deal on those Cardinal VII's up there
smokin.gif

Yea man those 6s are fugazi. First off whether varsity red or infared, the color blocking is off. The red should be coming up the midsole not just a small touch in the front.

Originally Posted by TCNov91

frown.gif
how i get my money back! lol  i though it might've been the lighting
You will have to open a case with paypal, but you will also have to provide them solid evidence that the 6s are not authentic. Although i have not gone thru that dilemma, i've seen others state that you might have to go to a local shoe store (footlocker, footaction, etc...) and get proof of authenticity. Also something that won't help your chances is if he did not state that they are 100% authentic. By looking at the screen shot he did not mention that they are.

yea first glance i knew they werent right either, good luck on getting ur money back, you will but its a looooong process....

EDWeeNO wrote:Also something that won't help your chances is if he did not state that they are 100% authentic. By looking at the screen shot he did not mention that they are.

This is non-sense and 100% false. And I'm tired of people stating this. Because of this, I still get idiots sending me messages on eBay asking "are these 100% authentic" like if I were to send them fakes it helps their case. It is against eBay policy to list counterfeit items. That means, rather mentioned or not, if you are sold an item that is not authentic you can get your money back, if proven.

Back
Top Bottom