eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

387424981.jpg

Steal? or Fake?

the seller says he has a inside connect @ finishline & they would be shipped on sat for $75 should i risk it?

Try posting once more, maybe that'll help......................

Honestly, there's no way to know from that auction.  He's using stock photos and has no information in the listing.  He has 100 percent feedback, but it's all video games and stuff except for a couple pairs of fusions that are too old to view the listings.  It's your money, take the chance if you believe him.  If he sends you fakes, file a dispute.  All I know to tell you.

^^ Nice price on those andersons. If they got original box then even better on your part. Damn missing my pair 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I really think I got a great deal on these. 

I've been waiting for a pair for a great price for a while.

Goldenrod's

pimp.gif
good deal
pimp.gif
, I won a pair of vnds '99s off the bay a month or two ago for around $50 shipped

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I really think I got a great deal on these. 

I've been waiting for a pair for a great price for a while.

Goldenrod's

pimp.gif
good deal
pimp.gif
, I won a pair of vnds '99s off the bay a month or two ago for around $50 shipped

BigLefty23,

I hope you enjoy them. I was hoping you would flake so I could have a reason to keep them and wear them, oh well.  They'll be shipped out tonight.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...em&item=350357951398

shill bidding? both top buyers have above normal bidding %s with that seller.

These $1100-1500 rare gems were about to end at $100.

thoughts........
I could see why they were about to end at $100, that cw is simple to say the least.
Take away the exclusivity of the shoe and you have a predominately brown AT1 that would hit the outlets hard.

Back
Top Bottom