eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

VNDS 01 True Blue IIIs for $165 shipped (people have been buggin with the prices for the 09 retros)

DS Doernbacher AF1 for the low

Originally Posted by evisumane123

nice pickup on those lebrons, they were on my watch list, but decided not to bite....

Thank you. Saved me some money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mj234eva

EDWeeNO wrote:Also something that won't help your chances is if he did not state that they are 100% authentic. By looking at the screen shot he did not mention that they are.

This is non-sense and 100% false. And I'm tired of people stating this. Because of this, I still get idiots sending me messages on eBay asking "are these 100% authentic" like if I were to send them fakes it helps their case. It is against eBay policy to list counterfeit items. That means, rather mentioned or not, if you are sold an item that is not authentic you can get your money back, if proven.
I did mention that I, myself have not gone thru that dilemma. I just stated what I have read others do or gone thru themselves. I'm pretty sure your not attacking me, but in all fairness i'm just defending my explanation.

Well I got my money back via paypal. Turns out the tracking number the seller provided for the VII Bord was just a label he ordered from online. It had never been used so basically the item was never gonna arrive. Paypal saw that and issued me my money back ASAP. The seller will be suspended on ebay and paypal.

Watch out for folks like these.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Well I got my money back via paypal. Turns out the tracking number the seller provided for the VII Bord was just a label he ordered from online. It had never been used so basically the item was never gonna arrive. Paypal saw that and issued me my money back ASAP. The seller will be suspended on ebay and paypal.

Watch out for folks like these.
Damn and i was bidding on a few auction of his. If I remember correctly he had like 3 or 4 pairs of bordeauxs up for auction and some other jordan heat as well. Glad to hear you got your money back.

I think those XI's have one of the fake box's like the new space jams come in. I've seen bred XI's have them and Concords. Has all the same accessories that the jams came with but in a different color, of course

won these for 50 dollars shipped , missing the box and the midsoles are chipping but i plan to repaint them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also won these for 30 dollars shipped, missing the original insoles and laces, but i had not seen a pair on ebay for a while so i had to bid. i actually won these before i won the ones on top.

These are some of my favorite pairs shoes and glad i won them but im still looking for a ds pair with a box. 

Back
Top Bottom