eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

If you have a FAQ about how to get steals, they will become few and far between.

Even more so then they already are now...with so many of us eying the same items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330321999700

[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
s.gif
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] View larger picture[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bid:[/td] [td]US $71.00 [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ended:[/td] [td]Apr-20-09 12:15:29 PDT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]
US $8.00
US Postal Service Parcel Post[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]
Service to United States
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ships to:[/td] [td]United States[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item location:[/td] [td]Roanoke, VA, United States[/td] [/tr][tr][td]History:[/td] [td]12 bids[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Winning bidder:[/td] [td] 9***dhttp://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....eName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink
s.gif
( 167
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]You can also: [/td] [td]Email to a friend
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Listing and payment details: HideShow[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Starting time:[/td] [td]Apr-13-09 12:15:29 PDT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Starting bid:[/td] [td]US $10.00[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Payment methods:[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]PayPal[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330321999700#paymentmethods] See details[/url][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Get 10% back on all purchases, up to $25. New eBay MasterCard Accounts only. US Residents Only. See Details | Apply Now
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by mj234eva

If you have a FAQ about how to get steals, they will become few and far between.

Even more so then they already are now...with so many of us eying the same items.
QFT at 1st I felt like i dont mind helping people out...until some shoes i wanted were taking right from under me lol but seriously i wont mindhelping ppl out but it would leave the picking even MORE slim then what they are now.

Originally Posted by abernja

^ Not really a fan of those, but $52 for almost any sig Jordan DS is a steal. Nice find.

Thanks.

Why would the seller offer the Kryptonates for so high then sell for so low? SMH.
Dope pickup though.

That seller "whereair" is the biggest jerk around. I bought some shoes off him and after a week of waiting I emailed him and asked him what's upwith my shoes? He didn't respond to my emails so I told him I was about to file a claim. The shoes showed up finally but his lack of communication sucks!The jerk banned me from his listings! I'm surprised you were able to get those Jordans at a steal.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

That seller "whereair" is the biggest jerk around. I bought some shoes off him and after a week of waiting I emailed him and asked him what's up with my shoes? He didn't respond to my emails so I told him I was about to file a claim. The shoes showed up finally but his lack of communication sucks! The jerk banned me from his listings! I'm surprised you were able to get those Jordans at a steal.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
whereair and many other sellers like him on ebay tend to have horriblecommunication. for the price that some of their stuff goes for I can manage without getting my shoes quickly and/or bad communication.

That seller "whereair" is the biggest jerk around. I bought some shoes off him and after a week of waiting I emailed him and asked him what's up with my shoes? He didn't respond to my emails so I told him I was about to file a claim. The shoes showed up finally but his lack of communication sucks! The jerk banned me from his listings! I'm surprised you were able to get those Jordans at a steal.

what are you talking about whereair is
pimp.gif
i came up last summer cause ofhis deals

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

it takes some work to find the right listing, its easy to spot what to look for when trying to get steals. team ebay, should we be putting together a faq for this? i know i have some good stuff i can share.
IMO, it's kind of a privelege to have spent enough hours on eBay to figure out for yourself how to find deals. I'm all about helping people out in specific instances or when you know somebody's been looking for a pair for a long time, but I don't know if the art of steal-finding should become common knowlege like a cleaning/restoration guide.

I guess part of this is me being selfish, but I know lots of dudes that only know what we know because we've been after a certain pair for years or will never have money to be paying what some pairs go for. Seems like it would be the end of steals as we know it. And the hunt is half of the fun after all
pimp.gif

Just my 2 cents, anybody else have an opinion?

i totally agree. if you share all the secrets, then all the deals will be gobbled up (or just won't be deals any longer). it's not being selfish atall, it's protecting the knowledge so it's not ruined forever. as soon as some of these disposable income/rich kids learn how to find these deals,they'll outbid everybody and the steals/deals will just be like any other auction. I say keep your secrets to yourself. help people out individually ifyou feel the need, but don't make a post about how to find steals on ebay.

Both steals for me:
Air Force 1 Patent Low 'Sheed' (2003)
9da16f1fea4c7270d6299cfdf1cd3855b5547f5d.bmp

Air Force 1 Double Swoosh (2003)
21c3692919dfedff455f77067a50d943b5ea6752.bmp

Both Size 10.5

Originally Posted by skiptomylou

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

olympic 1s.....I honestly forgot about these...didnt have the money for em but eff it! ill make it work
pimp.gif
hey if those are 9.5 i will take them

size 13 bruh....and i miught hold on to these...been wanting some for a minute

I have had no problems with him. I got my 6/17 CDP from him for $280 shipped and I got it within a week.

he does take long to ship but at least you get your stuff...i think it took about 7 8 days for me to my shoes from him once...no biggie

The guy does have good prices but no communication? C'mon I would have to say 90% of people on this site who drop a large amount of money on a pair ofshoes like to hear SOME TYPE OF RESPONSE from the seller acknowledging they got payment and provide a tracking number for the item when they ship. It's asense of security that at least they are completing the transaction. At least that's what I do when I sell my stuff, just to make my buyers feelcomfortable. But to each their own, nice pick up on those Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom