eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

i'm mad i lost out on some VNDS OG XV's white/colombia blue for $53!!! slow pc at home FTL
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Those XIII are fake.

100% sure.
I don't understand how people get fooled by fakes... If it's too good to be true,then it usually is... I have found my fair share of steals and highway robberies on eBay though...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Those XIII are fake.

100% sure.
I don't understand how people get fooled by fakes... If it's too good to be true, then it usually is... I have found my fair share of steals and highway robberies on eBay though...
It's easy for the older heads to figure this kind of stuff out... unfortunately the n00bs are often easy prey.

^^i haven't been in the game long and i have it figured out, i haven't been ripped off and i've scored some pretty good steals. there's justsome people that don't think things through

Originally Posted by abernja

Numbers didn't match what? You sure you weren't comparing them to the mens style numbers? Kids and mens are completely different. But you may already know that.

That I did not know, when I looked up product numbers I could only find mens. Oh well, another pair will surface.Thanks for the info abernja
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Steal on those Vs
eek.gif

I got a lil something.

DS OG VIII and DS Aqua VIII and VNDS '01 retro IX

ruta11.jpg

They came in today

289ewr8.jpg

Seller didnt double box...Smh all crushed and taped up

Back
Top Bottom