eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

who ended up winning these?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
price none-the-less
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130334361932&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

3960561400_276c0143b7_o.jpg

Got the whole pack with everything for 399.99 XI's are DS and VI's are only worn 3 times

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think I did pretty well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by c4

Quick Question: After communicating back and fourth with a 0 feedback seller, I decided to take the risk and buy from him. My question is, how long does it
normally take for the money to get into his account from his pay pal. Is there any difference in time from a zero feedback seller to let's say a power seller? Thanks

If he has zero feedback PayPal will hold the funds in his account and won't release them until either the shoes are delivered or you leave him feedback stating you received the shoes.

Isn't that only on items sold for $100 or more? I know until I hit 35 or so positive feedback PayPal would hold the funds from my acct but only if I soldsomething for $100 or more.

I got some Penny II Retro coming soon.

^interesting. Well, the transaction worked out. I finally got a pair of Penny 1s for a good price.

Thanks to abernja-good lookin out fam

Originally Posted by c4

^interesting. Well, the transaction worked out. I finally got a pair of Penny 1s for a good price.

Thanks to abernja-good lookin out fam

No doubt brother. Glad I found them for you finally lol.

davey5737 - Dam you lol you outbided me last second on those Chrome VIII's & and the seller you got the OG XII's I won his auction for the blackand red XIII's VNDS 91$ shipped i believe nice deals mayne!

Originally Posted by 23 Flight 23

davey5737 - Dam you lol you outbided me last second on those Chrome VIII's & and the seller you got the OG XII's I won his auction for the black and red XIII's VNDS 91$ shipped i believe nice deals mayne!

haha nice, yeah just got the chrome viii in today ill probably post them tomorrow theyre nice, and you got a deal on those black/red xiii

Originally Posted by 23 Flight 23

They looking good Davey!
I won some DS DTRT III's for 101$ shipped the other day imo good deal, what yall think?

thanks, and hell yeah id say pretty much any DS iii for $100 is a good deal

Back
Top Bottom