eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Finally

And in time to wear them before snowfall
pimp.gif

i was watching this ! dam i was gunna do a 200 max ! dam me and my bad ebay luck !
mad.gif

hahaha damn i thought i was gonna get steal of the year and get them for like 100 shipped. then you come and swoop em up why did it jump from 82 to 140 thoughdid you guys both have max bids of like 138?

Quick Question: After communicating back and fourth with a 0 feedback seller, I decided to take the risk and buy from him. My question is, how long does it
normally take for the money to get into his account from his pay pal. Is there any difference in time from a zero feedback seller to let's say a powerseller? Thanks

if its going to his account that means his account is linked with his bank (verified), which means it should take like a couple days. but why does that matter?once the payment goes to his paypal he should ship the shoes
there shouldnt be a difference between a new seller and a powerseller

Originally Posted by c4

Quick Question: After communicating back and fourth with a 0 feedback seller, I decided to take the risk and buy from him. My question is, how long does it
normally take for the money to get into his account from his pay pal. Is there any difference in time from a zero feedback seller to let's say a power seller? Thanks

If he has zero feedback PayPal will hold the funds in his account and won't release them until either the shoes are delivered or you leave him feedbackstating you received the shoes.

Good job , good job. I have no idea how people miss spell in their titles and not notice.
I must go over n over my listings all the time making sure i have everything listed and listed proper.
Not like it makes a real difference ......ahahah

Back
Top Bottom