eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^Those are dope Aber
pimp.gif

I woulda copped if they wer my size...

nice steal on those powder 10's and og 11's!
pimp.gif

but i dont understand why those SJ's went for so much.
smh.gif
. hype kills.

yep thats my powder X dude..its sad that people is more attracted to some newer retros that we dont even know the quality.
they wont stand the test of time like the powders do.
all i got were just wack offers..
i dont know if this is a good thing, but i have the feeling that the winner will not able to make the payment within the time limit.

Originally Posted by moelest

yep thats my powder X dude..its sad that people is more attracted to some newer retros that we dont even know the quality.
i dont know if this is a good thing, but i have the feeling that the winner will not able to make the payment within the time limit.

i would say that's a good thing. if i were in your position but why $49.00 shipping?

Edit: Your in Indonesia?

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i would say that's a good thing. if i were in your position but why $49.00 shipping?

yes i am..quite far eh?
smile.gif

maybe that's what scares them away...the shipping fee.
what can i say, i sold my blackcat 4s to someonein cali and the shipping fee was $49

i was gonna post them in NT, but im a bit short on posts...

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

yes i am..quite far eh?
smile.gif

maybe that's what scares them away...the shipping fee.
what can i say, i sold my blackcat 4s to someonein cali and the shipping fee was $49

i was gonna post them in NT, but im a bit short on posts...
you need to utilize Buy It Now with Best Offer. You'll never have something go for less than you wantever agian
smokin.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Finally

And in time to wear them before snowfall
pimp.gif

Wow. I sold that same sneaker in about the same condition in a 9.5 for i think $329 BIN.
I knew not to put my "better" sneakers , specially Air Forces up in an auction format. Those Air Force dudes dont spend like
AM and Jordan dudes. Youll have 100 people watching and 5 bids.

Great pick up.

^^those 14's look pretty beat but they were really cheap so i dont know..i wouldnt say steal, but id say you got a good deal

Back
Top Bottom