Eating habits/rituals, weird?

mikeycorleone

Supporter
I like to cut my steak and all my food up first before I start to eat. My wife doesn't really like her food to mix while she eats. As I like to dab a little of everything on my fork. A co worker of mine can't let his food touch on the plate.

What kind of habits you got?

I don't like mixing my food either.

I don't care for the visual of stuff mixed.

I also appreciate layers/zones when eating (burrito) bowl type meals

Unless i really have to i won't eat at someones house. I don't know whats in the air. I will never drink milk at someones house even if you paid me.

Haha buddy i know it's messed up. At least people don't walk around with no socks in a restaurant.

You right

Theres people that walk around with the same shoes they wore outside all day tho, word to NTers.

Plus you dunno whats really going on in the back of alot of these restaurants

I’m kinda picky. I have this thing where I will eat food and chew it, savoring the flavor at times. Really getting in there and enjoying myself. Sometimes I’ll eat every last morsel on the plate. Possibly even sopping up whatever sauce is on the plate with a biscuit of some sort. It really depends on the dish. At times when I’m feeling rebellious I’ll even have a 2nd serving. I once went on a date and we both partook in a whole meal of food.

Unless i really have to i won't eat at someones house. I don't know whats in the air. I will never drink milk at someones house even if you paid me.
Yea same here I have a hard time eating at someone elses house I just met. What if the food tastes like crap. Then what do I do? I rather just not eat and say I ate before. Even if Im hungry.

Possibly even sopping up whatever sauce is on the plate with a biscuit of some sort.

tenor (2).gif

Yea same here I have a hard time eating at someone elses house I just met. What if the food tastes like crap. Then what do I do? I rather just not eat and say I ate before. Even if Im hungry.

Are you being invited for a meal or do you go over and they just happen to offer you something?

Back
Top Bottom