Eating alone at a restaurant

do you do it?
i used to think it was strange, still do kind of.. but when you're hungry and lazy what choice do you have.

sidenote: going to the movie theatres by yourself>eating at a restaurant by yourself

do you do it?
i used to think it was strange, still do kind of.. but when you're hungry and lazy what choice do you have.

sidenote: going to the movie theatres by yourself>eating at a restaurant by yourself

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

I do it all the time.

Sometimes I gotta grab a bite before a meeting or something. Or waiting for my car to finish getting washed.

Sometimes I chill with the paper, or a magazine, sometimes I chill with my laptop, or something nothing at all.

I don't feel weird about it, and I aint concerned what anyone else in the restaurant thinks of me sitting alone.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I do it all the time.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I do it all the time.

laugh.gif
 i swear this gets brought up all the time.. is it really that serious?...
and to answer your question: yes, all the time. 

laugh.gif
 i swear this gets brought up all the time.. is it really that serious?...
and to answer your question: yes, all the time. 

all the tiime... especially during lunch breaks or when im hung over and i dont wanna eat pho and have to talk to someone at the same time

all the tiime... especially during lunch breaks or when im hung over and i dont wanna eat pho and have to talk to someone at the same time

really fancy restaurant...no
other places i dont mind. i usually do this at my lunch break, grab a magazine and i'm good

I think going to the movies alone is a bit more "weird" than eating alone at a restaurant.

The majority of time is during lunch, pick up something interesting to read, take it with you, and enjoy your read with your lunch.

really fancy restaurant...no
other places i dont mind. i usually do this at my lunch break, grab a magazine and i'm good

I think going to the movies alone is a bit more "weird" than eating alone at a restaurant.

The majority of time is during lunch, pick up something interesting to read, take it with you, and enjoy your read with your lunch.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

movies alone is 'weird'?
i once went to the movies with a friend, theatre was packed and there was only individual seating in separate rows or sit on the stairs
we just split up.. not like i have to interact with anyone while im watching a movie

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

movies alone is 'weird'?
i once went to the movies with a friend, theatre was packed and there was only individual seating in separate rows or sit on the stairs
we just split up.. not like i have to interact with anyone while im watching a movie

Back
Top Bottom