Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
It was from an episode of South Park.
Does it matter, no. Who cares.

Activision is doing damage control on Infinite Warfare.

Battlefield 1 has been getting a positive reception and these guys at Activision are now trying to tell people that IW is more WWII than sci-fi. Yeah, because WWII took place in space. Aight Activision. :lol: :rofl:

Said a gayfish making a game to get hismom into heaven

I knkw the gayfish joke inwas talking about the dig against kanye for making a game about his mom dying and goingnto heaven as his way of accepting her death.

Said a gayfish making a game to get hismom into heaven

I knkw the gayfish joke inwas talking about the dig against kanye for making a game about his mom dying and goingnto heaven as his way of accepting her death.

Gotcha.
Nevermind.
Nothing to see here.

I remember when Kanye first revealed that game

The crowd reaction wasn't up to his standards so he ranted for a minute and played it a second time so that he could get a fake uproarious response

He makes himself a target for ridicule in almost every thing he does

I shoulda known better than to hope for a KH3 trailer smh from the time it took from 2 to 3 I'll be a year or two removed from college now smh im just tryna get Kairi's yambs finally dammit

I shoulda known better than to hope for a KH3 trailer smh from the time it took from 2 to 3 I'll be a year or two removed from college now smh im just tryna get Kairi's yambs finally dammit
im not surprised they just showed a trailer for the KH2.8 collection last week for the PS4 that is coming out december this year and they will be giving some more info on KH3 around the time of the release for KH2.8. besides i doubt we'll see KH3 drop next year most likely it will be 2018

Last edited:
Square didn't really have much of a presence at E3 TBH. Final Fantasy XV is releasing this year, so of course they're going to remind us about that with a trailer.

You'll probably get more information about KH3 during TGS.

I forgot about KH3

Was the xbox exlusive dr4

Zelda looks amazing

I wish shoot em up and side scrolling beat ups came back

Like I said, COD look great this year. First time in a long time I was impressed by the E3 demo.

Yea, I didn't see much wrong with Infinite Warfare.

Granted, I'm not a COD player but it just seems like it's cool to hate them sometimes.

I forgot about KH3

Was the xbox exlusive dr4

Zelda looks amazing

I wish shoot em up and side scrolling beat ups came back

They didnt say "xbox one and windows 10" exclusive but no announcement on another password so I'm assuming a timed exclusive likeTomb Raider

It came out later that DR4 is an Xbox exclusive. Cover of the game confirmed it.
deadrising4cover.png

Last edited:
I'm so very much over Zombie games.
Last fun one I played was the Left 4 Dead series.

And then the market was flooded.

May just by COD to play Mordern Warfare.

That's what Activision is counting on. They should be selling it separately. If you legitimately want to play Infinite Warfare, you should buy it, but if you just want Modern Warfare, I'd wait for them to eventually sell it separately after they've fleeced all the chumps who bought IW.

Back
Top Bottom