Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters

Where is the NX?
apollo-creed-knocked-o.gif

bruhhhhhh Day's Gone looks lit af. gameplay vid legit had me nervous. I'm coping, but i'll probably be shook lol

Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic. Play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who rides the broken road, fighting to survive while searching for a reason to live. At its core, Days Gone is about survivors and what makes them human: desperation, loss, madness, betrayal, friendship, brotherhood, regret, love – and hope. It’s about how even when confronted with such enormous tragedy they find a reason to live. Hope never dies.

May just by COD to play Mordern Warfare.

That's what Activision is counting on. They should be selling it separately. If you legitimately want to play Infinite Warfare, you should buy it, but if you just want Modern Warfare, I'd wait for them to eventually sell it separately after they've fleeced all the chumps who bought IW.

Watch em put it on the same disc :smh:

May just by COD to play Mordern Warfare.

That's what Activision is counting on. They should be selling it separately. If you legitimately want to play Infinite Warfare, you should buy it, but if you just want Modern Warfare, I'd wait for them to eventually sell it separately after they've fleeced all the chumps who bought IW.

Watch em put it on the same disc :smh:

They don't want you to trade it in and have cheap VNDS copies of IW taking away their money.

NieR: Automata is the Platinum Game You're Looking For
Feeling wary of Scalebound? Keep NieR on your radar.

View media item 2069876
NieR: Automata seemed like a match made in heaven when it was revealed last year, marrying the off-kilter brilliance of Yoko Taro with the polish of Platinum. But with Platinum's star fading a bit, it's easy to wonder if NieR will live up to its promise. After what's I've seen, though, I feel comfortable in saying, "So far, so good..

I was invited to play through a three-minute high score trial not found in the final game and try to kill as many of the machines as possible. The combat offered a good mix between light attacks and big, meaty strikes, with a drone that follows the main character being able to target enemies in the air with a machine gun.

NieR: Automata will definitely lean more toward action than the RPG side of things; but as in the previous game, you will be able to upgrade your weapons and earn XP by defeating enemies. You will also benefit from passive skills. Nevertheless, Taro sees them as "added elements" rather than foundational mechanics.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/nier-automata-is-the-platinum-game-youre-looking-for

Nier: Automata Feels like a Platinum Games Classic
New and improved.

View media item 2069877
According to Takahisa Taura, the game's lead designer at Platinum, Automata is being made by the "younger generation" within Platinum Games, a team of newer designers who are hopeful to prove themselves with this title. Most of the time when you think of Platinum, you think of developers like Okami and Bayonetta creator Hideki Kamiya, but according to Taura, the "old" team is focused on Scalebound and other projects while Taura's team builds Nier.

During a hands-on demo with Nier: Automata, I was immediately reminded of the aforementioned Bayonetta. Combat is fluid, and switching between attacks and weapons is smooth. Playing as the android warrior 2B, I flipped and flitted around my enemies, whipped my sword out mid-air to smack them away before following up with a ranged attack. Everything moved quickly, a dance between enemies, 2B and her AI companion 9S.

Taro also confirmed that there will be a host of other familiar RPG elements, including settlements and camps for the Resistance--the humans left behind on earth fighting machines--where 2B can purchase items and rest. These settlements are packed with somber-looking NPCs, clad in gray and quietly sitting around fires. The fishing minigame from the original Nier will also return, albeit with a few tweaks to make it more fun, Taro said. He did, however, explain how the fishing mini-game would fit into Automata's world.
The original Nier also gave players one end-game choice that would result in your save file being totally deleted, never to be recovered. When asked if that gameplay element would return, Taro was sly.

"That's a secret," he said.

Nier: Automata is slated to launch in early 2017

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nier-automata-feels-like-a-platinum-games-classic/1100-6440908/

Last edited:
Who really cares about exclusives that much? Does it make people feel good that they're in a select few who own it?

Meh, xbox wont become obsolete.

PC -> Enthusiasts who want the best performance
XBox -> Casual players and those who prefer the convenience of a pre-built machine

My bad; I don't think Xbox will become obsolete whatsoever. That comment was made previously and I don't agree with it.

As of right now, I think what Microsoft is doing is actually a great idea in moving the gaming community together. Rather than have 3 or 4 separate communities, unifying Xbox and PC gamers is great.

There are plenty of people, like myself, who would have no idea where to start to build a gaming PC and will always be a console gamer because of convenience like you mentioned. With both Microsoft and Sony leaning towards releasing consoles that are on par with the top tier gaming PCs within the next couple of years, I won't really have a need for a gaming PC.

It came out later that DR4 is an Xbox exclusive. Cover of the game confirmed it.
deadrising4cover.png

So exclusive that anyone who has a PC will be able to play it. >D

Lmao this guy really thinks everyone gonna sell they Xbox for a pc. Games being on Pc and console are nothing new. Regardless if it was the case ms is still making money, so how is that obselete ?

Back
Top Bottom