Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
Blaster is super washed. 8 hours? You're blessed bro lol.

I can't do the energy drinks, I've been addicted to ice coffee recently. I had a smoothie this am however. Need a break from the caffeine

Get a 15 min nap in on lunch DD

Yea I hate the stuff. You can literally smell the amount of sugar in the can. Not a fan of caffeine either.

I Only use this for emergency purposes.

I can't do the energy drinks, I've been addicted to ice coffee recently. I had a smoothie this am however. Need a break from the caffeine

Yea I hate the stuff. You can literally smell the amount of sugar in the can. Not a fan of caffeine either.

I Only use this for emergency purposes.

110% agree.

I never had a 5 hour energy, heard that ish is crazy

Haha, I'm old now.

Well if that's it for the pressers then that's it for me. Been fun fellas.

#itaintscorpiodoe

Almost everything had a release date/window.

FatClutteredHind-size_restricted.gif

There's little reason to tune in for nintendo.

It's gonna be like watching the end of boyz n the hood on repeat.

Just like the real place, the Australia of Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely massive – in fact, it’s is twice as big as Forza Horizon 2’s map.

Forza Horizon 3 is packed full of incredible diversity.

You’ll explore Australia in more than 350 amazing cars

they’ve built a custom 12K HDR camera rig to capture the sky in incredibly precise photos – thousands of photos, in fact, creating a 24-hour timelapse video of the real Australian sky, projected onto the skydome in Forza Horizon 3.

you have the power to tailor every experience in the game to your own tastes. That’s done through a brand new feature we call Horizon Blueprint, which lets players create their own gameplay and instantly share it with friends.

With Blueprint, you can take any of the hundreds of pre-created events in Forza Horizon 3 and customize them to your exact specifications.

Blueprint provides a virtually limitless stream of events and fun.

You can create your own bucket list challenges.

for those who love to customize, Forza Horizon 3 will be a gold mine.

we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

Everything that is in Forza Horizon 3’s solo campaign can be played with up to four players in cooperative mode.

You never have to play the same content twice if you don’t want to and your time spent in co-op will always be time well spent.

With the Auction House, players will be able to buy and sell cars between one another and the Auction House will act as a hub for fans to find the coolest cars, with striking paint jobs and fantastic tunes.

Between Xbox Play Anywhere functionality, four-player campaign co-op, Auction House and Storefront, as well as social features like 1000-player Car Clubs, Car Meets, seamless multiplayer with no lobbies, Playground games (including an all-new mode called Flag Rush), Rivals events, Online Free Roam and the new Online Adventure, Forza Horizon 3 is packed with amazing ways to enjoy some of the best cars in the world.
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Game of the Year.

Calling it now.

Quote me.

350 cars

unlimited stream of player created content

import your own music into the game

you control how the game's narrative plays out

up to 4k visuals.

almost the biggest open world of any racing game

excellent social features

kanye-west-facts.gif

lol the game looks dope I'm not into racers tbh but this one piques my interest. would you run co-op with me iYen? 
embarassed.gif

How does the xbox/pc thing work? Do I need both an xbox and pc or just pc?
From what I understand, people on windows 10/xbox can cross play/cross-save/cross-buy if said game is participating in the xbox anywhere program.

All you'd need is an xbox or an xbox/pc or just a pc.

If you purchase said game digitally, you get an extra copy to play on xbox or win10.

How does the xbox/pc thing work? Do I need both an xbox and pc or just pc?

From what I understand, people on windows 10/xbox can cross play/cross-save/cross-buy if said game is participating in the xbox anywhere program.
All you'd need is an xbox or an xbox/pc or just a pc.
If you purchase said game digitally, you get an extra copy to play on xbox or win10.

So just to clarify, I don't have an xbox but will be able to play the games on pc alone.

Back
Top Bottom