Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
Don't forget the indie titles. Those games really be quality.

So compared to

Gran Turismo Sport
No Man's Sky
The Last Guardian
Ni Oh

Plus VR and all it's titles too and the other indies then Sony wins by that metric too no?

Don't forget the indie titles. Those games really be quality.

So compared to

Gran Turismo Sport
No Man's Sky
The Last Guardian
Ni Oh

Plus VR and all it's titles too and the other indies then Sony wins by that metric too no?

Not imo

I have fh3 for my racing fix not interested in any of those other games. Not into VR I rather enjoy my current system not buying another

So everyone here got that VR preordered I guess

I'm holding off on VR until it drops. I kind of feel like it's a gimmick and won't last, but at the same time, some of the gaming possibilities have me intrigued. Right now, there's not enough to justify the $399 though.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Serious question: Will there ever be another game that is 100% exclusive to an Xbox console?? Like EVER again? Every big "exclusive" announcement they have for the Xbox One is like:

"Coming exclusively for Xbox One!"*

*Also coming for Windows 10

Don't care how powerful they make the new console because PCs are getting more powerful by the month and you can always upgrade them, so it cannot compete when it comes to power. Power is never what made consoles great, games were. Otherwise, the Atari Jaguar would've been a better console than the SNES and the Genesis. The Xbox as a console is becoming as pointless as a solar powered flashlight.

Last edited:
Serious question: Will there ever be another game that is 100% exclusive to an Xbox console?? Like EVER again? Every big "exclusive" announcement they have for the Xbox One is like:

"Coming exclusively for Xbox One!"*
*Also coming for Windows 10

Don't care how powerful they make the new console because PCs are getting more powerful by the month and you can always upgrade them, so it cannot compete when it comes to power. That console is becoming as pointless as a solar powered flashlight.
Nah, PC versions will be compared to Xbone versions from now on.

Back
Top Bottom