• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Babylon's Fall. New PlatinumGames title. PS4 and Steam. :wow: Please tell me Sony is going to show that later today.

What happened to Scalebound tho? :nerd:

Y’all serious about waiting for that KH trash? If your 10-12 year old maybe but adults? Pedo type stuff
Youre-The-Goddamn-Devil-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Reaction-Gif.gif

I wonder what them dudes ordered in the Quiet Man trailer? That paper bag was small

EDIT: Rather have a true sleeping dogs sequel

Last edited:
Haven't played Just Cause since the first one, but I might check out this new one.
KH has a big fan base, but I just don't get it and I'm a JRPG fan.

Square wasn't EA bad or Bethesda cringy BUT dear lord, no one expected anything AND they delivered NOTHING NEW.

Hell, Square is so disappointing that they never even brought up the FF7 HD Remake........not even a cameo appearance :lol:

Square wasn't EA bad or Bethesda cringy BUT dear lord, no one expected anything AND they delivered NOTHING NEW.

Hell, Square is so disappointing that they never even brought up the FF7 HD Remake........not even a cameo appearance :lol:
They might be saving it for Nintendo and Sony conference

At some point hype expectations can never be met no matter what’s given and FF7 is beyond that point

Back
Top Bottom