• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I always loved the ES more than fallout. that type of lore/theme is something I've loved since first watching LOTR and stuff like that.

It's def years out, but I hope they take their time with it and come out with something as epic as Skyrim.

I'M SO SORRY TODD. I AINT MEAN ANY OF IT MY G

I ain't forget

Bron Fallout.jpg

We'll revisit this in a few yrs

Wasn’t sold initially, but after repeat viewings of the trailer, hype is now sky high for Shadows Die Twice. Can’t wait for more details.

I don't know which is a bigger guilty pleasure...............downloading Fallout Shelter for the Nintendo Switch OR downloading Yugioh Duel Links for a 6-core Intel i5 GTX 1070 Ti PC

Sony should be solid

I can't wait for Nintendo tho

Since Smash is already guaranteed all I really want is a date for Resident Evil remake

Well this thread was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Sony shutting everything down tonight.

01C5DEC1-DEFC-4013-A622-4E2304B14B7B.gif
Yeah I can’t wait to see “white male third person action adventure game the movie” 3 times in a row with a dash of Japanese ninja guy game that won’t look nearly as good as shadows die twice

Yeah I can’t wait to see “white male third person action adventure game the movie” 3 times in a row with a dash of Japanese ninja guy game that won’t look nearly as good as shadows die twice
Halo, Gears and Forza all released before Uncharted (assuming that's what you're talking about) and received new reveals yesterday. MS ain't doing nothing new and innovative bruh :lol:

Did anyone else watch the Microsoft presser at a microsoft store? I went to my local one in new orleans to watch. They served sodas and gave us a microsoft nylon backpack with sunglasses, a wristband, and a xbox one snapback. One of the workers gave me a $20 gift card cause I stayed for the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom