• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
They might be saving it for Nintendo and Sony conference
5338507.gif

At some point hype expectations can never be met no matter what’s given and FF7 is beyond that point

Besides the Kingdom Hearts 3 stuff that they showed (which Microsoft basically stole the thunder from SE on that one), the only interesting thing from this video presentation is the upcoming Monster Hunter World crossover with FF 14 online characters

KH3 (and Square in general) lost steam for me years ago. People just aren't down for 6-7 year dev cycles for games. I wanted KH3 badly like 3 years ago. Now? ehhh whatever.

I straight don't even believe their Release dates anymore. Their word means nothing.

I was nice yesterday
Xbox has trash announcements
But I let y’all Rock
I was respectable
And didn’t do to much
Even though it was a bunch of trash

If Square saved bombs from Sony and not their own presser :smh:

Getting a bag to show your **** somewhere else > Being worried about what the internet thinks of your 30 minute 12-month highlight reel.

Interested to see what Babylon's Fall is.

Man. I wonder how difficult it is to make a game these days with the ADD we all have.

This the Netflix era of games. So many bomb shows out there that you don’t even end up watching any. And even when you do it is hard to be as into it as you should cause you rushing trying to get to something else.

There are so many good games already out and so many to come but some times it’s like and?

I think this is why these long cycles in between games isn’t ever really good (like someone previously mentioned) because by the time they drop not only has the gaming industry changed but also the technology culture and the way it effects us as a whole.

Anyways - hype for this Ubisoft conference :lol:

I was nice yesterday
Xbox has trash announcements
But I let y’all Rock
I was respectable
And didn’t do to much
Even though it was a bunch of trash

you was averaging like 2 posts per minute calling everything trash but ok

That blue PS4 looks :pimp: should of been a pro and would of been cool if it came with a $50 psn card or something to spend on the sale

Back
Top Bottom