Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bethesda recap:

Doom announced: single/multiplayer gameplay.

snapmap: player created maps/modes for doom, free?
http://www.gamezone.com/news/doom-snapmap-will-let-you-create-your-own-game-modes-3417552

bethesda.net: all things bethesda

battlecry: 3rd person class based shooter.

dishonored 2: 2 playable main characters

dishonored 1 remaster this fall

elder scrolls imperial city dlc announced

elder scrolls legends mobile card game

fallout 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWuwLSFmATI   
4 years in the making. concept art shown. create a character shown. your dog can fetch things and kill people. Move over Riley. pipboy 2.0: pipboy plays games. real pipboy in collector’s edition. Looks actually worth the money. pipboy app for ios/android. You can build stuff, big/small. 50 base weapons w/ 700+ mods. 11/10/15.

bethesda mobile game: fallout shelter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qoBSRDGB9s
fallout x sim city, free/no internet needed. “create your own vault” available now.

strange release date. Granted fallout will sell, but why put up with the crowded november

Ill pick it up during the early 2016 lull

strange release date. Granted fallout will sell, but why put up with the crowded november

Halo and cod
Lost its mojo
Fallout gonna win going up against them

COD and battlefield will outsell it. Halo is 1s party.

Its almost like there is a time of year where people spend more money than the rest of the year
not really. Fallout is gonna sell regardless of the year. Witcher 3 just did 4 million sales in 2 weeks of may.

Last edited:
Welp, there it is. Fallout 4 will win just about every game of the year award there is. No reason to even buy anything else lol

Todd Howard all but said that, after FOUR YEARS of development, Fallout 4 is the most detailed video game ever made....ever. lol

I'll find some games to keep me busy until November 10th, but after Fallout 4 drops, I may not play another game for a solid 6 months

Last edited:
this year is amazing so far. metal gear solid, batman, witcher and now fallout 4 all this year 
pimp.gif

not really. Fallout is gonna sell regardless of the year. Witcher 3 just did 4 million sales in 2 weeks of may.

Okay but would "crowded november" sell just as well if all those games came out in March all at the same time? No it wont.

And yes really. It is literally the reason that time of year is crowded while summer months are hit and miss when it comes to the amount of good titles released

Last edited:

Halo and cod
Lost its mojo

Its almost like there is a time of year where people spend more money than the rest of the year

I don't understand. You wonder why release it in crowded November, even though you recognize it will sell regardless of when it released.

And If it was a Multiplayer FPS I could see a reason not to launch against COD and Battefront, but it's not so....

Last edited:
Okay, a few quick things:

1) Did the Division get pushed back to 2016? I've been waiting for that game since it was announced.

2) I look forward to more gameplay from Rainbow Six. The game play vids I've seen looked amazing.

3) Is Fallout 4 a direct sequel where I would need to play the previous ones? Never really got into it, but this looks interesting to me. It seems like Bioshock Infinite in that sense, where you wouldn't need to play the older ones but there would be little hints that you would miss.

4) I love this time of year :smokin

Halo and cod
Lost its mojo

I don't understand. You wonder why release it in crowded November, even though you recognize it will sell regardless of when it released.

And If it was a Multiplayer FPS I could see a reason not to launch against COD and Battefront, but it's not so....
Basically I'm just saying it's not gonna bomb when I say it'll sell well.

My point is that it's more risk, than launching not in that period. While it's not a 100% overlap with the fps crowd, it still is a heft amount of the potential player base

Back
Top Bottom