• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Casn you imagine. Street Fighter V, FFVII remake, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4 and GT7 all in one conference.

Where are my heart pills

I need to fast forward time.

I have no clue. Sorry, but I really didn't know if they were going to talk about it or not. I seriously figured maybe 10% chance. I have 0 clue about it being PS4 only and 0 clue about any sort of release window. Hell, I never got confirmation that it was actually even being announced.

Edit: Enough people saw the pic to verify. Don't need my PM's flooded anymore.

Last edited:
One thing I really like about Fallout 4 is that they may have the best black guy character creator outside of a sports game

I see. I also wonder if a samsung note will fit inside the pipboy, tho I doubt it. No love for us phablet users.

Last edited:
I see. I also wonder if a samsung note will fit inside the pipboy, tho I doubt it. No love for us phablet users.
I don't see why not. They said there are Styrofoam inserts that allow you to use any phone, and it looks big enough for a phablet. I could be wrong, but I'd think you'd be okay.

Final fantasy 7 is ALRIGHT
ain't better than super mario rpg though
:rofl:

you only pay when its ready to be dispatced.
Where is that? Amazon?
Yup, Amazon.

Last edited:
Who's playing dumb?

I asked you to list the exclusives ALREADY released this year and you tell me to watch the conference.
You asked me for a list of exclusives that have released this year almost 2 hours before their briefing in which they announce which exclusives are to release this year.

Try again.

Who's playing dumb?

I asked you to list the exclusives ALREADY released this year and you tell me to watch the conference.
I don't think there has been anything that has dropped so far but halo 5 and gears remaster are coming as well as tomb raider. I can't think of any exclusives that have dropped for them this year

Last edited:
Who's playing dumb?

I don't think there has been anything that has dropped so far but halo 5 and gears remaster are coming as well as tomb raider. I can't think of any exclusives that have dropped for them this year

TR is a timed exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom