Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butt Sniffin Pugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy E3 everyone.
200_s.gif

nothing...yet.
i know what you doing b lol wait for the MS conference tomorrow. Besides Bloodborne Sony doesn't have any big exclusives to my knowledge. And the only thing Microsoft got as far as I'm aware of is Halo 5. I know Rusty can hardly wait

Basically I'm just saying it's not gonna bomb when I say it'll sell well.

My point is that it's more risk, than launching not in that period. While it's not a 100% overlap with the fps crowd, it still is a heft amount of the potential player base

Definitely not more risk. They are launching in a time when people generally have more money to spend.

Second of all its a proven franchise. You acting like they are dropping Super Meat Boy on the same day as Grand Theft Auto.

i know what you doing b lol wait for the MS conference tomorrow. Besides Bloodborne Sony doesn't have any big exclusives to my knowledge. And the only thing Microsoft got as far as I'm aware of is Halo 5. I know Rusty can hardly wait
patiently waiting till 9am

but I couldn't resist
Will Be Posted by $ony:

Coming this Fall.

jvl42cK.gif

2015 is a harvesting season.

please understand.

I am excited to have some thoughtful, well-spoken debate about tomorrow's conferences with the NT fam! I'm sure it will be super civil and we'll all agree to disagree when we can't see eye to eye.

Should be a relaxing day!

:rofl:

So iYen, old pal, what's the big game on your radar the rest of the year?

If you look aroundthe text, you'll see these things called images.
To game franchises I think.

Fallout 4 just jumped to my most anticipated title of 2015. I had a feeling it would release this year and had all intentions to go back play Fallout 3 but seeing this game makes that impossible for me. To hell with the graphics issues people were talking about, that game looks like it'll have tons of content and good storyline. I won't even entertain the idea of buying CoD, Battlefront or Halo (wasn't buying that trash regardless). I just hope I'll have time to play with my new gig as a drill sergeant :nerd:

Doom will be copped. I much prefer a FPS with that type of style or Wolfenstein. That snap map is clutch too. I'm glad to see these types of FPSs coming back and finding their way to current gen systems.

I'll play Dishonored first before getting hype about the sequel. I didn't pay much attention to the reveal of it. I was watching the game.

Can't wait to see what MS and Sony got tomorrow :smokin

It's been a rumor for almost a decade :lol:

What's the point of getting excited at this point? If it happens, it happens. Stop getting your hopes up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom