• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Confirmed Games at E3 2015[/h1][table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Developer/Publisher[/th][th="col"]Platforms[/th][/tr][tr][td]Assassin's Creed Syndicate[/td][td]Ubisoft Quebec/Ubisoft[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Batman: Arkham Knight[/td][td]Rocksteady/Warner Bros. Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battleborn[/td][td]Gearbox/2K Games[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Battlefleet Gothic Armada[/td][td]Tindalos Interactive/Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blood Bowl 2[/td][td]Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brave Tank Hero[/td][td]Natsume[/td][td]3DS, Wii U[/td][/tr][tr][td]Crossing Souls[/td][td]Fourattic/Devolver[/td][td]PS4, Vita, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Call of Duty: Black Ops 3[/td][td]Treyarch/Activision[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Deus Ex: Mankind Divided[/td][td]Eidos Montreal/Square Enix[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destiny[/td][td]Bungie/Activision[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition[/td][td]Capcom[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition[/td][td]Disney Interactive Studios[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC, Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Division[/td][td]Massive/Ubisoft[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition[/td][td]Larian Studios/Focus[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Doom[/td][td]id Software/Bethesda[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fable Legends[/td][td]Lionhead Studios/Microsoft[/td][td]Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fallout 4[/td][td]Bethesda Softworks[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Farming Simulator 2015[/td][td]Giants Software/Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Vita[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forza 6[/td][td]Turn 10/Microsoft[/td][td]Xbox One[/td][/tr][tr][td]New Gears of War Title[/td][td]The Coalition/Microsoft[/td][td]Xbox One[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gotcha Racing[/td][td]Natsume[/td][td]3DS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Guitar Hero Live[/td][td]Activision[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Halo 5: Guardians[/td][td]343Industries/Microsoft[/td][td]Xbox One[/td][/tr][tr][td]Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories[/td][td]Natsume[/td][td]PC, Wii U, mobile[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hollowpoint[/td][td]Ruffian Games[/td][td]PS4, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lego Dimensions[/td][td]Warner Bros.[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mad Max[/td][td]Avalanche Studios/Warner Bros.[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mario Maker[/td][td]Nintendo[/td][td]Wii U[/td][/tr][tr][td]Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain[/td][td]Konami[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3, Xbox 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mega Man Legacy Collection[/td][td]Capcom[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC, 3DS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mordheim: City of the Damned[/td][td]Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4[/td][td]Bandai Namco[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Need For Speed [/td][td]Ghost Games/EA[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ninja Strike[/td][td]Natsume[/td][td]Wii U[/td][/tr][tr][td]Overkill's The Walking Dead[/td][td]505 Games[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Persona 4: Dancing All Night[/td][td]Atlus[/td][td]Vita[/td][/tr][tr][td]Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2[/td][td]Popcap/EA[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Resident Evil 0 HD[/td][td]Capcom[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3, Xbox 360[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rise of the Tomb Raider[/td][td]Crystal Dynamics/Microsoft[/td][td]Xbox One, Xbox 360 (timed exclusives)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rock Band 4[/td][td]Harmonix[/td][td]Xbox One, PS4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Star Fox Wii U[/td][td]Nintendo[/td][td]Wii U[/td][/tr][tr][td]Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson[/td][td]XSeed[/td][td]3DS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3[/td][td]CI Games[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Space Hulk Deathwing[/td][td]Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Star Wars Battlefront[/td][td]DICE/EA[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Skylanders Superchargers[/td][td]
Vicarious Visions/Activision
[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, iPad[/td][/tr][tr][td]Street Fighter V[/td][td]Capcom[/td][td]PS4, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Technomancer[/td][td]Spiders/Focus Home Interactive[/td][td]PS4, Xbox One, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Walking Dead[/td][td]Telltale Games[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rainbow Six Siege[/td][td]Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft[/td][td]Xbox One, PS4, PC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Uncharted 4: A Thief's End[/td][td]Naughty Dog/Sony[/td][td]PS4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vampyr[/td][td]DontNod/Focus[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr][tr][td]WWE 2K16[/td][td]2K Sports/2K Games[/td][td]TBA[/td][/tr][tr][td]XCOM 2[/td][td]Firaxis/2K Games[/td][td]PC[/td][/tr][/table]

Planning to get one for MGS 5. Didnt have one early cuz I was studying for the CPA. Now that that's out of the way I have time until I can get a job that deals with asset valuation and start the CFA.

Bloodborne does look awesome. I dont have time to catch up on all Witcher games tho.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting to go back home so I can dive into The Witcher. Too many people here at the in laws' house for me :lol:

I just rememered that I had Zelda Wind Waker HD so I might try and finish that before I leave.

I also want to get back into the Assassin's Creed games. I just hate how frequently they are being pumped out :smh:

I just have to accept that these games are Ubisoft's Call of Duty and just play the essential ones.

Tales of Super Smash Bros is going to be a new game or like DLC

The price for the new gamepad is OD :lol:

Hard to be excited for this, nothing new seems like its going to wow me.

Gimme Uncharted

Gimme MGS

Gimme Fallout

Gimme Tomb Raider

Gimme Batman

/E3

Hard to be excited for this, nothing new seems like its going to wow me.

Gimme Uncharted
Gimme MGS
Gimme Fallout
Gimme Tomb Raider
Gimme Batman

/E3

I think it'll be a big one. So many games are being announced now just so they don' get swept under and these aren't small games either.

gKDf9DV.gif

Ratchet and Clank PS4 Gameplay

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm loving these pre-E3 announcements.

Last edited:
[h1]PS4 ARCHITECT WORKING ON LAST GUARDIAN, SAYS ODDWORLD DEV[/h1]
Pushing through to completion.

BY ALEX OSBORN

Mark Cerny, the architect behind the PlayStation 4, is reportedly heading up development on The Last Guardian.

According to Just Add Water Developments' boss Stewart Gilray, Cerny has been brought on board to see the long-delayed title through to completion.

"And that certain somebody is the guy who helped out with the architecture of Vita and PS4. I’m lead to believe his team is now running Last Guardian to finish," he said in an interview on the latest episode of the PS Nation podcast.

Just yesterday, a report emerged claiming that Sony will re-reveal Team Ico's project at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo. With E3 2015 right around the corner, we're sure to find out soon enough whether or not all of these rumblings are true.

While you patently wait for Sony's presser, which kicks off at 6pm PT on June 15, check out Game Scoop's big PlayStation E3 preview.

ioHRqY6aML0tc.gif

Man Sony doesn't need to mention anything about The Last Guardian at E3 unless it's coming out this year.

Back
Top Bottom