E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
people are actually excited for Titanfall ? game is nothing but COD with mechs. :lol:

well if that game is enough to make you bend over for microsoft then kudos to you.

PC ftw again.

That demo was :smokin

Ejecting out of mechs right before they explode and you're still vulnerable in the air, crazy good demo

I'm excited for DESTINY, and I'm not even a HALO fan....TitianFall looked cool until they bust out the Mech's ..eeh, no thanks....

BF4 will be my go to game at launch until Destiny or something else comes out ...

Copping my Xbox One on release day I can't deny their exclusives and the family share is a gamechanger

PRETTY MUCH. HALO AND TITANFALL ARE MUST MUST COPS FOR ME. GONNA USE XB1 FOR ONLINE PLAY AND PS4 FOR SINGLE PLAYER GAMES.

what about halo is making people keep salivating over it? game has been bunz since reach

Halo Reach was second to last game (not including CE remake) .. So that's not really saying much.

Copping my Xbox One on release day I can't deny their exclusives and the family share is a gamechanger

PRETTY MUCH. HALO AND TITANFALL ARE MUST MUST COPS FOR ME. GONNA USE XB1 FOR ONLINE PLAY AND PS4 FOR SINGLE PLAYER GAMES.

what about halo is making people keep salivating over it? game has been bunz since reach

Halo Reach was second to last game (not including CE remake) .. So that's not really saying much.

well if that last two have sucked what makes you think it will change?

people are actually excited for Titanfall ? game is nothing but COD with mechs.
laugh.gif

well if that game is enough to make you bend over for microsoft then kudos to you.

PC ftw again.
They had me @ COD w/ Mechs, and considering that COD has been trash since the split, I'm rolling w/ the OG team's game

When Titanfall drops I'll happily buy a X1

people are actually excited for Titanfall ? game is nothing but COD with mechs.
laugh.gif

PC ftw again.
They had me @ COD w/ Mechs, and considering that COD has been trash since the split, I'm rolling w/ the OG team's game

I wonder if there will be other ways to get out of a titan before it blows up.

Like can you turn invisible before you eject like in the trailer where the small dude turned invisible to avoid getting killed by a titan.

As of now, if you can only get launched into the air before you titan blows up, you're dead either way.

I wonder if there will be other ways to get out of a titan before it blows up.

Like can you turn invisible before you eject like in the trailer where the small dude turned invisible to avoid getting killed by a titan.

As of now, if you can only get launched into the air before you titan blows up, you're dead either way.
From the revgames vid I saw, when you eject you your regular hud pops back in on your way up so you may be able to cloak while in the air

Check out 2:38-2:45

I still don't believe it....i don't know why, it just seems too good to be true.

Anyone know how much space you get in the cloud? From what i am hearing games take up a lot of space (Uncharted was around 60 gigs or more). But if you have 10 people with 10 xbox1s and they all can hold about 8 games....that's an 80 game library to share. So i guess you can just rotate who buys the games each month. If you can find 10 trust worthy people (hard i know) this literally puts Xbox1 > PS4 to me.

I will have the first 10 games available for xbox 1 for $6.....

I still don't believe it....i don't know why, it just seems too good to be true.

Anyone know how much space you get in the cloud? From what i am hearing games take up a lot of space (Uncharted was around 60 gigs or more). But if you have 10 people with 10 xbox1s and they all can hold about 8 games....that's an 80 game library to share. So i guess you can just rotate who buys the games each month. If you can find 10 trust worthy people (hard i know) this literally puts Xbox1 > PS4 to me.

I will have the first 10 games available for xbox 1 for $6.....
I highly doubt that this is possible.

I want to believe, but seeing is believing.

Last edited:
Let's say you are playing multiplayer, with another person, on a shared game. Do you still get personal achievements?
I'm a little confused as to whose profiles the shared game will be under. Will you just be viewed as a guest?

DOES IT REALLY MATTER THE WHY?

EVEN IF I TOLD YOU, WHO REALLY CARES WHY ONE PERSON LIKES A GAME OVER ANOTHER? THERE ARE TONS OF GAMES I CONSIDER "BUNZ" THAT OTHERS GO CRAZY FOR (GRAND THEFT AUTO, LAST FEW FINAL FANTASY, ANYTHING RAINBOW SIX, ETC.)

DOES IT REALLY MATTER THE WHY?

EVEN IF I TOLD YOU, WHO REALLY CARES WHY ONE PERSON LIKES A GAME OVER ANOTHER? THERE ARE TONS OF GAMES I CONSIDER "BUNZ" THAT OTHERS GO CRAZY FOR (GRAND THEFT AUTO, LAST FEW FINAL FANTASY, ANYTHING RAINBOW SIX, ETC.)
stop with all the caps

Just for the record...my cable is out....thanks to the storms in MD....called comcast last night and there was a 45min wait time.....so i hung up....if i had an xbox1...i wouldn't be able to play....hopefully its on when i get home from work.

people are actually excited for Titanfall ? game is nothing but COD with mechs. :lol:

PC ftw again.

-It will be on PC

-Those dudes created COD.

-It is not COD with Mechs. People see ADSing, 60 fps, and XP popping up and think that.

-But you survive longer than in COD, navigate the map much differently and the mechs handle way different than the Mechs you are used to in most games.

-The dev team is one of the best in the world.

Back
Top Bottom