Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

If you were the Thunders GM, would you trade KD for LBJ ? Conversely, ask yourselves if you would trade LBJ for KD if you held the realm in Miami.

If you were the Thunders GM, would you trade KD for LBJ ? Conversely, ask yourselves if you would trade LBJ for KD if you held the realm in Miami.

Lebron, but does it really matter?... they're both 1 & 2.

Lebron, but does it really matter?... they're both 1 & 2.

Lebron >> *

& as long as he's in his prime, I don't think Durant will ever be better than him.

This is coming from an avid hater of Lebron James & a pretty causal fan of Durant's, so no bias at all.

Lebron >> *

& as long as he's in his prime, I don't think Durant will ever be better than him.

This is coming from an avid hater of Lebron James & a pretty causal fan of Durant's, so no bias at all.

Melo is better than Durant. All around game.

Kobe
Wade (When Healthy)
James
Melo
Durant

Melo is better than Durant. All around game.

Kobe
Wade (When Healthy)
James
Melo
Durant

Originally Posted by you big dummy

dwighth.jpg

What the HELL is wrong with DUDE?
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

BRON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KD

Originally Posted by f3DJam

yo durant is nice but is no way seeing lebron. i dont think hes even close. they hype came overnight

Seriously. They aren't on the same level. Hype machine in full effect...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

yo durant is nice but is no way seeing lebron. i dont think hes even close. they hype came overnight

Seriously. They aren't on the same level. Hype machine in full effect...
30t6p3b.gif

lotta players and fans been saying this lately.  probably due to LeBron's attitude, fans/opposing players being salty and Durant recently had himself a great performance for Team USA plus he's a humble cat.  I myself am a Durant fan and don't like LeBron.
But lets be real, LeBron is the better player right now.  Their ages aren't that far apart, so he'd probably be the better player for the next 8 years.  Better shooter though, definitely Durant. 

lotta players and fans been saying this lately.  probably due to LeBron's attitude, fans/opposing players being salty and Durant recently had himself a great performance for Team USA plus he's a humble cat.  I myself am a Durant fan and don't like LeBron.
But lets be real, LeBron is the better player right now.  Their ages aren't that far apart, so he'd probably be the better player for the next 8 years.  Better shooter though, definitely Durant. 

I agree. I'm a Kobe Stan to the fullest. But Lebron (The Mad Lebron) is the best player in the NBA. Nobody is touching the dude some nights.

I agree. I'm a Kobe Stan to the fullest. But Lebron (The Mad Lebron) is the best player in the NBA. Nobody is touching the dude some nights.

Back
Top Bottom