Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

yo durant is nice but is no way seeing lebron. i dont think hes even close. they hype came overnight

yo durant is nice but is no way seeing lebron. i dont think hes even close. they hype came overnight

LOL everyones taking shots at lebron right now.

I mean I'm a fan of KD's game and all but he's not better than Lebron, at least for the moment.

Lebron's overall game is more complete than KD's.

I love KD's attitude though...dude seems genuinely focused to be the best, so who knows what happens down the line.

LOL everyones taking shots at lebron right now.

I mean I'm a fan of KD's game and all but he's not better than Lebron, at least for the moment.

Lebron's overall game is more complete than KD's.

I love KD's attitude though...dude seems genuinely focused to be the best, so who knows what happens down the line.

People need to chill with saying Durant is going to be better than LeBron and annoingitng him King already...We should have learned not to do that after this decision fiasco.

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.

People need to chill with saying Durant is going to be better than LeBron and annoingitng him King already...We should have learned not to do that after this decision fiasco.

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.

dwighth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom