Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

Durant is more skilled but Lebron is more effective, making lebron the better player.

Just like how Hakeem was more skilled than Shaq but Shaq was mroe effective, making him the better player.

Durant isn't done developing yet, so things can change. Honestly, I think Lebron is.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Just like how Hakeem was more skilled than Shaq but Shaq was mroe effective, making him the better player.

Sorry, not even remotely close to being a good comparison. More like comparing Scottie Pippen and Glen Rice than Hakeem and Shaq. Passing is a skill. A skill that LeBron is one of the best in the game at and a skill that Durant posses very little of. Hakeem was equal or more skilled than Shaq in virtually every aspect of the game of basketball, where Durant falls waaay short in this vital skill.

Sorry, not even remotely close to being a good comparison. More like comparing Scottie Pippen and Glen Rice than Hakeem and Shaq. Passing is a skill. A skill that LeBron is one of the best in the game at and a skill that Durant posses very little of. Hakeem was equal or more skilled than Shaq in virtually every aspect of the game of basketball, where Durant falls waaay short in this vital skill.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

My bad you are right, Lebron is the better passer. Can't slip and Lebron related mistakes past you.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

My bad you are right, Lebron is the better passer. Can't slip and Lebron related mistakes past you.

Dwight has NEVER really been fond of Lebron. I noticed that he always takes a slight jab at him whenever he can.

Dwight has NEVER really been fond of Lebron. I noticed that he always takes a slight jab at him whenever he can.

durantula is the man and hes an incredible talent but some of these people are giving him too much praise

i mean bron is the back to back MVP and is the best player in the L although i think if kd keeps this pace up he has a chance to surpass bron

durantula is the man and hes an incredible talent but some of these people are giving him too much praise

i mean bron is the back to back MVP and is the best player in the L although i think if kd keeps this pace up he has a chance to surpass bron

poor blazers

first jordan, now durant smh

i agree with howard btw.....durant needs to add more weight to that frame, then he would be unstoppable

poor blazers

first jordan, now durant smh

i agree with howard btw.....durant needs to add more weight to that frame, then he would be unstoppable

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by JD617

Carmelo is by far the most overrated player on NT.
You think Kobe isn't top 3 though. Basically, your opinion is not valid
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Durant is GREAT

and probably will be better than Bron

But Bron is #1 right now.
But how is it even PROBABLE that he will end up better than LeBron?

You people act as though Durant is getting better while LeBron is regressing. I am not understanding the idea that Durant being better than LeBron is inevitable.

I am not saying that he will or won't ever be better, but why is everyone SO SURE that it will happen?

Durant is GREAT

You people act as though Durant is getting better while LeBron is regressing. I am not understanding the idea that Durant being better than LeBron is inevitable.

I am not saying that he will or won't ever be better, but why is everyone SO SURE that it will happen?

They both are great players... I'd rather have Durant on my squad though... I like LB kicks better though... lol

They both are great players... I'd rather have Durant on my squad though... I like LB kicks better though... lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Durant is GREAT

Durant seems to truly care about getting better, working, etc. 

Bron cares about his brand. 

That would be the angle I would take.  Bron thinks everything should be handed to him/given too him, Durant is hungry as @#$% to learn, work, compete, fight for all he can. 

If we was pickin teams, I would pick the guy that would kill someone to win, not the guy that is checkin his stock market every 10 seconds.  Call me crazy. 

And I'm not saying that Durant is better right now.  2 years from now?  I might.  Just depends.  But we can't act like Bron could get lazy real quick letting Wade and Bosh do the work out there while he tries to take the credit for it. 

Durant is GREAT

That would be the angle I would take.  Bron thinks everything should be handed to him/given too him, Durant is hungry as @#$% to learn, work, compete, fight for all he can. 

If we was pickin teams, I would pick the guy that would kill someone to win, not the guy that is checkin his stock market every 10 seconds.  Call me crazy. 

And I'm not saying that Durant is better right now.  2 years from now?  I might.  Just depends.  But we can't act like Bron could get lazy real quick letting Wade and Bosh do the work out there while he tries to take the credit for it. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Durant is GREAT

That's your best argument?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You act as if LeBron's brand will flourish if he doesn't put in work on the court and produce. James' brand will flop if he doesn't get a ring. You act as if he doesn't know that obvious fact.

KD no doubt is in the conversation and in the top 5 with Kobe, James, Wade etc etc

But you guys are reaching, grasping for anything to try to come up with reasons as to how Durant will surpass James in the near future.

Checking his stock?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What a lame joke
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Durant is GREAT

That's your best argument?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You act as if LeBron's brand will flourish if he doesn't put in work on the court and produce. James' brand will flop if he doesn't get a ring. You act as if he doesn't know that obvious fact.

KD no doubt is in the conversation and in the top 5 with Kobe, James, Wade etc etc

But you guys are reaching, grasping for anything to try to come up with reasons as to how Durant will surpass James in the near future.

Checking his stock?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What a lame joke
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom