Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Good to see these on NDC!!!
I assume they fit true to sz?

I found them to run a bit roomier than the past 4 years worth of dunks I own. I don't know if it's the nylon tongue or what, but I felt like I was swimming in them in the 11.5 I normally order and felt perfect in the size 11 I ordered from Hanon.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Good to see these on NDC!!!
I assume they fit true to sz?

I found them to run a bit roomier than the past 4 years worth of dunks I own. I don't know if it's the nylon tongue or what, but I felt like I was swimming in them in the 11.5 I normally order and felt perfect in the size 11 I ordered from Hanon.

My co-worker have been talking about these joints since last year.

He found out from his girl that they had them today so we went straight after work and we did some damage!

Here on the display table

And here's one of the three pairs that I cop
smile.gif

My co-worker have been talking about these joints since last year.

He found out from his girl that they had them today so we went straight after work and we did some damage!

Here on the display table

And here's one of the three pairs that I cop
smile.gif

liking the michigans. the vintage look doesn't seem over the top on them compared to the other 3.

liking the michigans. the vintage look doesn't seem over the top on them compared to the other 3.

I'm guessing you're like me and passed on the Currys? If they're up for a few days I'll probably end up pulling the trigger just to finish off the set, but that brown doesn't really look good on me.

I'm guessing you're like me and passed on the Currys? If they're up for a few days I'll probably end up pulling the trigger just to finish off the set, but that brown doesn't really look good on me.

do you guys think these will sit? i mean, i wanna cop a couple pairs to clean up but i'm not really into em at $95 each, esp since i gotta do work on em once i get em... agree the michigans look the least dusted.

do you guys think these will sit? i mean, i wanna cop a couple pairs to clean up but i'm not really into em at $95 each, esp since i gotta do work on em once i get em... agree the michigans look the least dusted.

Originally Posted by mints

yeah i passed on the currys. the vintage treatment makes them look way too beat, especially the pic they have of it on ndc.

Originally Posted by mints

yeah i passed on the currys. the vintage treatment makes them look way too beat, especially the pic they have of it on ndc.

I cleaned off some of the vintage look and it's much better! I didn't want to clean it fully cause it does look pretty good in small amount.

I cleaned off some of the vintage look and it's much better! I didn't want to clean it fully cause it does look pretty good in small amount.

That looks pretty good. What did you use on yours? I ended up going over the leather with a Magic Eraser yesterday and loving how it ended up looking.

That looks pretty good. What did you use on yours? I ended up going over the leather with a Magic Eraser yesterday and loving how it ended up looking.

^^^put up some pics of how they came out mints, especially if you did it on the michigans. i'm probably going to do the same thing with mine when i get them.

^^^put up some pics of how they came out mints, especially if you did it on the michigans. i'm probably going to do the same thing with mine when i get them.

Back
Top Bottom