Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Cleaning tips I'd say gently use a magic eraser and go at it.

That works pretty well n the sole, no such luck on the leather though... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

tired.gif
Same with me. Anyone have more success with anything else?

Originally Posted by lexflex81

tired.gif
Same with me. Anyone have more success with anything else?

Yup, white spirits worked for me. It's not corrosive like actetone but apply and gently scrub with non abraisive paper towels or a rag so you don't damage the leather. It doesn't get the gunk out that is ingrained in the leather, but it cleans the overall staining up fairly well. I'll post pics later.

Yup, white spirits worked for me. It's not corrosive like actetone but apply and gently scrub with non abraisive paper towels or a rag so you don't damage the leather. It doesn't get the gunk out that is ingrained in the leather, but it cleans the overall staining up fairly well. I'll post pics later.

I think they scrapped the NDC release, I asked what happened to it and got a reply via twitter that they released, just not on NDC. I guess I won't be getting the currys after all. 3 out of 4 isn't too shabby.

I think they scrapped the NDC release, I asked what happened to it and got a reply via twitter that they released, just not on NDC. I guess I won't be getting the currys after all. 3 out of 4 isn't too shabby.

i have no idea why nike would make shoes that are looking beat? just rock your kicks and makethat way yourself. nike is becoming too gimicky these days...all these shoes have become fashion accessories instead of for their intended purpose, at least when these originally dropped nike still had sports as a priority....

i have no idea why nike would make shoes that are looking beat? just rock your kicks and makethat way yourself. nike is becoming too gimicky these days...all these shoes have become fashion accessories instead of for their intended purpose, at least when these originally dropped nike still had sports as a priority....

^ try the usual uk online stores.

endclothing
crooked tongues
wellgosh

think most of them had them a couple weeks ago for a decent price shipped to the US.

endclothing
crooked tongues
wellgosh

think most of them had them a couple weeks ago for a decent price shipped to the US.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

endclothing
crooked tongues
wellgosh

size.co.uk and hanon-shop.com had them as well. That's where I ordered mine from.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

endclothing
crooked tongues
wellgosh

size.co.uk and hanon-shop.com had them as well. That's where I ordered mine from.

Still on the fence about these - just wish I could actually look at them in person to decide on materials, vintaging, etc.

Still on the fence about these - just wish I could actually look at them in person to decide on materials, vintaging, etc.

Back
Top Bottom