DUMB Things You've Seen or Heard Vol. Damn, Are People THAT Dumb?

My step sister says "oh wow its 115 degrees in fonix...wheres fonix"
Me "its pronounced Phoenix
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by maddog345

I was going over to my friends house to play 2K9 on his Xbox 360:

Friend: I gotta update the rosters.
Me: Ok cool
Friend: (inserts ethernet cord from his 360 to my laptop)
Me: What are you doing?
Friend: Doesn't your laptop come with internet
Me:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can use your laptop as a wireless adapter, you just have to bridge the connection

But his response when you questioned him was dumb
laugh.gif

I remember i was helping my man sign up for community college and he was picking his classes...
I see him signing up for a physics class and i'm like "yo, what u doing?"
He said "what?...I need a easy class in there...and gym is nothing for me"...
laugh.gif

Face-palm...lets just say that little college experiment didn't last long...

Also...I used to work in a building and there was this guy that used to always kiss the tenents @+%...
Well i remember i was talking to this girl who just came back from Tokyo...and I was asking her about her trip...
The guy comes out of nowhere and says..."Wow Tokyo...i bet u had some great chinese food out there"...

laugh.gif
She had the oh god face...

A couple days ago my girlfriend who is 21 years old actually realized that Cinco de Mayo actually meant the 5th of May, she thought it was just some sillyname of some Mexican holiday.

And the NEXT day she realized that the HUGE airport near our houses was O'Hare airport. I was saying I gotta go to O'hare to pick my boy up andshes like where the f--- is O'Hare. We live about 10 miles from O'hare, born and raised. I staright up gave her the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

dumbest thing ever

homie: aye look at that dudes oly vii's they hella fake they got a 9 on the back insted of a 23
me:
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Luong1209

My co-worker told me one night:

Man buys item, pays $20 cash and rest with debit...Then asks to get $20 cash back from his ATM.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My co-worker was just "
indifferent.gif
" and handed back his $20.

Waaaaait, maybe I'm dense, but yall effed that one up.

Let's say what he bought was $25. He put down a $20 bill and $5 on his card.
He asks for $20 in cashback and you hand him his $20 back. So he got to keep
his $20 and what he bought for only $5?

They get the money back from the bank..

When you do something debit it asks for cashback... If you hit yes and you get cash back it is like a withdrawal of w/e amount ($20 in this case) So really he did pay $25...

Paid $20 in cash so he is -20... $5 on debit so he is -5 on his card.. And then took $20 out on cash back from his card linked to his account.. No one loses money. Except the guy spending $25.

This is what the transaction would look like:
Transaction Total: $25
Tender: $20 cash Tender: $25 debit ($5 balance + $20 cash back)
Total tendered = $45 Change = $20 cash
No one loses money, as ape said, the action was simply redundant.
I refuse to believe that he did it just to get another transaction, I simply believe that he was just that stupid to not realize the difference.
Not quite. The guy who spent $25 has $25 less. So in essence he lost $25, The $20 he drew cash back was his money in the first place in adifferent form so that is 0 net gain. For a total of $25 net loss..

The bank has less cash on hand but the money generated from that $20 actually gives them a net gain in cash flow.

The store is only $5 net gain until they get paid by the bank at the end of the month through their bank account. Then get the $20 for a total of $25 net gain

Originally Posted by BIGKOREY510

dumbest thing ever

homie: aye look at that dudes oly vii's they hella fake they got a 9 on the back insted of a 23
me:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

That's pretty funny.

I use to work in Footlocker and everybody knows the distinct uniform they wear. I had a customer come up to me and asked me if I worked here.
happy.gif
I didn'tknow what to say.

lol @ cinco de mayo, I just told an entire class of 4th graders what it meant today.....lol.

lol @ 20 cashback. like stated, dude's bank is gonna show a 45 dollar charge, so he shoulda just kept his cash, and put the entire thing on the debt.

I got a few

in tenth grade this kid reese said,

"I mean, the condom broke, but I wasn't in her butt so it doesn't matter..."

everyone around was like "wha.......?"

my dude beau was like "you're in the 10th grade and think you get girls pregnant in the butt?!"

dude was perplexed like "you don't?"

bwhaahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahah

my dude thomas on smashing/hollering @ girls with kids "well, she can't say she don't ___(smash)"

also the same dude who came into a dorm suite full of dudes like "yo, what does it mean when your #%%% is dripping?"

my dude reg said the japanese aren't asian because they're not in asia, they're in japan.

the cop that patted my dude tommy down, after arresting us cause the driver of an ice cream truck tommy hit with a rock told the police we shot at them (so hewas looking for a gun) and didn't even find 4 cds and a dub of trees

I always ask employees if they are in their lunch break for the personal lulz

Me: Hey are you in your lunch break?

Employee: Hmm no

Me: Great then you can help me

Originally Posted by needsomejays

this one chick in my class last year asked if Minnesota was a state. @*!+% was dumb as bricks

...it is a state.
laugh.gif

Unless the dumb part was not knowing it was

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Broad: My macbook wont turn on, I hit the power button and nothing happens
me: have you plugged in your charger?
broad: what charger?
me: the charger that came with your computer when you bought it
broad: what? why would i need to plug in a charger, its wireless.
indifferent.gif
My neighbor is the same way. Here's a convo I had trying to explain a wireless network to her

Her: Down the road, I want to get rid of my home computer and get a labtop. I want a labtop that I can take with me anywhere and get internet. How does this work. Who do I get the internet/e-mail from for the labtop. Can you relate to me step by step how I go about doing this?

Me:
As long as it is a wireless laptop, you CAN get Internet anywhere there are wireless networks available. But most people have passwords on their wireless signals so it's not guaranteed. Laptops are the same as your home computer, you'll still have Internet Explorer and you can access your email the same way you do now. There is no difference between a laptop and your home computer except for the fact that you can take it with you.

Her: But what equipment do I need with that, if it is wireless. What do you mean by wireless networks?

Me:
You don't need equipment; it's already built in the laptop. Wireless networks are what you have to connect to to use the Internet. Your computer at home is connected to the internet through the modem; a wireless laptop gets the Internet without connecting any wires, that's why it's called WIRE-LESS. An example is people who use their laptops at Starbucks, they have to connect to Starbucks own wireless network to use the Internet while they are there.

Her: So I can go anywhere and plug it in and it will work!

Me:
mad.gif
(stopped responding to the emails at this point)

Should of sent her this!!

I used to work at the register for a store and a customer came up to me before and asked if Black Friday was next Saturday.

i was telling someone about my great grandparents being turkish & then finally settling/moving to colombia.
they asked me where, in south america, turkey was.
tired.gif

i heard some women talk about how they think the world is goin to end in 2012..........not only that but the world is jus goin to shut itself down and blow up

ill be back with more

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

lol.. people i swear.. Sometimes Im scared to drive on the same road as these people.. I remember when i worked at the photo section in Walmart some lady brought me a camera battery and asked me to help her develop the pics off it.

roll.gif
I deal with customers like this daily working at Radioshack

back in high school when we were applying to university me and 2 of my boys were talking bout making sure we applied before the deadline. my boy was going toHonduras over the Christmas break, so he says, i hope i remember to apply before leaving. my next friend says, "yeah, it's probably gonna be hardfinding a computer in Africa."

roll.gif

Another one I just remembered...

My friend met this chick on the bus and started chatting with her...

My friend: So which country are you from?
Girl: Venezuela
My friend: Have you been to Peru?

I started busting out laughing when I heard that %+#%
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom