'Dumb And Dumber 2' Confirmed.

i wanted to see the mask 2 if there could have been a sequel

First one was a classic.  Where has Jeff Daniels been?  Haven't seen him in a movie for awhile.

Dudes that ain't hyped for this obviously don't realize the greatness behind the first one. Or never watched it when they were youngstas. EDIT: What am I talking about, most NT'ers are 13 years old and think the Hangover is a classic...
laugh.gif
FOH

top 5 greatest/funniest movies EVER, any genre. u mad?

The first one was one of my favorite comedies, so I'm hyped for this. Can't wait to see this!

I still hear people say "Kick his $*%! Seabass!!!" on the regular. So I'm sure alot of people would like this, NT hates on everything smh...

Risky move. I'm sure it was tempting, but some things are better left as singles. Word to Top Gun. Just a movie though, so whatever...Original will always be a classic.

The first movie had so many quoteables. "We got no food, we got no jobs, our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

Wish it would have happened earlier, they're mad old now BUT will definitely spend my money to see this and Anchorman 2

laugh.gif
Yup Twins 2 
sick.gif

[h1]'Twins' Sequel 'Triplets' in the Works for Arnold, DeVito...and Eddie Murphy [/h1]
Universal and Montecito Picture Co. are hoping to develop a doozy of a follow-up to the 1988 hit comedy that starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito that would reunite the two stars.

But wait, there’s a twist: In the new scenario, Eddie Murphy would act as a third brother.

Titled Triplets, the story would see Schwarzenegger and DeVito as brothers Julius and Vincent, conceived experimentally, who discover they have third sibling.

The project doesn’t have a director at this early stage -- Ivan Reitman, who helmed the original, would only act as a producer with his Montecito Picture Co. cohorts Joe Medjuk, Tom Pollock and Ali Bell, according to sources -- but the hunt is on for writers to develop the idea. Insiders caution that no substantial creative discussions have taken place between Universal and Montecito.

The actors are attached to star.

Entertainment Weekly had a blurb on D&D 2:

[h1]'Dumb and Dumber 2' filming this year, with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels[/h1]
(EW.com) -- Peter and Bobby Farrelly have been quietly developing a sequel to "Dumb and Dumber" for awhile now.

Back in October, we heard that Sean Anders and John Morris -- the comedy screenwriting duo behind "Hot Tub Time Machine" and "Mr. Popper's Penguins" -- were hard at work on a script. That was the last bit of news about the project...at least until this weekend, when Peter Farrelly dropped a Twitter-imploding bombshell in the middle of a "Three Stooges" press junket.

"We're getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September," the director told ComingSoon.net. "We've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
Farrelly may have jumped the gun a little bit -- a source close to the production tells EW that the film is "moving along, but it's not greenlit yet." It's hard to imagine a green light is too far away, though -- following last week's announcement about the impending arrival of "Anchorman 2," this feels like the moment for long-awaited comedy sequels

wait they are making another twins movie??

wow

hollywood got no shame and no ideas

couldnt rock with the first flick...was too young and when i got older and watched it ...it was straight Velcro fitted

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

No way it can top the first but I'll see it anyway.

Now someone needs to convince Jim to do another Ace Ventura and I will be happy.
THIS!!! I would rather see the Ace sequel than this.

[h2]Jim Carrey leaves 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel[/h2]USA Today

Nearly 20 years after the original, it looked the sequel to 1994's comedy classic Dumb & Dumber was finally a go. But today, star Jim Carrey laid that to rest by confirming that he's withdrawing from the project.
"I would have thought Dumb and Dumber To was a no-brainer, after all it's implied in the title," Carrey quipped in a statement to Entertainment Tonight.

ET says that Carrey was frustrated by the perceived lack of enthusiasm the studio was showing the project.

Earlier this spring, Dumb & Dumber creators Peter and Bobby Farrelly revealed that a sequel to their hit was in the works, and would begin production this fall with stars Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

Dumb-and-Dumber-hdwarez.com.2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom