'Dumb And Dumber 2' Confirmed.

wow, it's been a long time for this.....not sure if it's going to work, but we should save our judgement until we see the movie.

I won't have high hopes only because the OG set the bar so high, but I'll be checking for this.
smokin.gif

Yeah, Farrely gets a late pass for this, he's way late. Comedic styling has changed so much since the first one, I'm not sure how it will translate with the characters. I think the characters are dated. Hell, I'm not sure how Anchorman will work, despite it being a classic imo. I don't think Achcorman 2 will work, but for a different reason though.
eyes.gif

Loved the original thought it was funny. Hope the sequel is just as good anything Jim Carrey is funny.

I would check it out on redbox unless the previews really sell me on it but I agree I would prefer another Ace Ventura flick. The possibilities with it would be endless

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

No way it can top the first but I'll see it anyway.

Now someone needs to convince Jim to do another Ace Ventura and I will be happy.
THIS!!! I would rather see the Ace sequel than this.
alrighty-then-jim-carrey.gif

will reserve judgement until after i have seen the movie but i hope its a good sequel most fail...

I love Comingsoon.net, but, they posted this on April Fools Day...

Other sites posted comingsoon's article, so until I see it confirmed on Deadline Hollywood's site or another credible source, I'll take it as an April fools joke

Dumb and dumber is by far one of the funniest moves ever made. Part II won't top it or even come close, but ill def. Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom