Dudes callin with that "You #@*++!! my girl doggy?!" UNAPPRECIATION.

So theres rules to this "player" game??hhmmmmm i never knew that!! Lol.

Can someone state those "rules" please. Im curious

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

A 40 year old man callin some 22 year old talkin bout "you was doin my ex while we was together?!"
smh.gif
Suuure enough, about five minutes pass, and I get a call from some out of state area code.
grin.gif
So I pick it up and this dude start goin on this rant about "I'm talkin to you man to man." and "I'm not tryin to hear your lies because I know you and that #+%%* are both liars..." "the only reason I'm callin you is because you was all up in my face..." bla bla bla and hangs up the phone. I didnt say @*@@ but "I never +++#$+ Stephanie." before he hung up. There were plenty of lulz after he hung up, but this guy deserves a
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Thing is.. I never did his girl... While they were together.

Dude is a 6'10" 300lbs ex NFL, so scrappin is the last thing I'm tryin to do, but if it comes down to it....
smh.gif

This man is from a different era... when cats smiled in pictures. These guys don't pass out empty threats and waste their time arguing, they're aboutaction.
Don't slip.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I dont know if any of yall remember my post about the older chick that I was thinkin about gettin serious with, but if you do, this is about the same female. So She calls me on the phone the other day like "If Omar calls you on the phone asking you if we ever +++#$+ tell him we never did anything, ever." So I'm thinking, ok, but this dude isnt really gonna call... A 40 year old man callin some 22 year old talkin bout "you was doin my ex while we was together?!"
smh.gif
Suuure enough, about five minutes pass, and I get a call from some out of state area code.
grin.gif
So I pick it up and this dude start goin on this rant about "I'm talkin to you man to man." and "I'm not tryin to hear your lies because I know you and that #+%%* are both liars..." "the only reason I'm callin you is because you was all up in my face..." bla bla bla and hangs up the phone. I didnt say @*@@ but "I never +++#$+ Stephanie." before he hung up. There were plenty of lulz after he hung up, but this guy deserves a
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

45f15cec61df4764893549d1eac40d12366fc8a.jpg

MOEree5e wrote:
Cliffnotes to my story...

*cranked this bad a$5 lil youngin in the first 3 hours of knowing her, spent the night with her at my cuzins crib
*me,cuzin, his girl, and her cuzin (the one i drilled) wake up and go to iHop for breakfast
*our relationship last for approximately 13 hours
*friends on MS...chit chat on the phone every so often, but she lived kinda far...and we were only interested in the sex
*she has a christmas party....i smash again....she has a new years eve party....i smash once more and shes all drunk tellin me im gonna be her bf for this year?!? lol....and one of her friends is gettin on my nerves with some ******ed remarks..so to shut her up, i make it rain about $50 just for the hell of it on her and her friends..
roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MS from her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash!
laugh.gif

*stopped talkin to both of those chics because i got locked up!
*when i come home...my cuzin has a welcome back party for me, and the same chics show up with some new bf's
*so while me and my people are having our freestyle cypher.....i decide to throw some subliminal messages in there about how i twurked both of their ladies
eek.gif
.....repeatedly though! because it was funny at how they were trying to act like their girls were the 5hit and kept tryna watch me to see if i was watching them...lol....little did they know...
devil.gif

*meanwhile...the two dudes are still cool with me, lettin me know how good of a rapper i am, lettin me sip beers that they bought, and blow bud that they rolled..
smokin.gif

*after they leave and sober up a bit....they began to think back to what i was sayin in my raps, and start askin their ladies...."did u F**K him?!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*then i get a call the next day...."hey, we know what you was rappin about, and thats Fd up how you puttin us out there! both of us tryna see you!"
*im all for it....but the girls are doing everything in their power to keep all of us apart..
laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

- dont make sense. you keep referring to one girl but said you smashed both?

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

So theres rules to this "player" game??hhmmmmm i never knew that!! Lol.

Can someone state those "rules" please. Im curious

You know what I'm saying.. So when you get a girlfriend, it's not understood as a RULE that you're with her exclusively unles yall discussotherwise? And everybody's a player in the game til you get married, end of story. Not going into another discussion about this.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

At the end of the day...your not suppose to be the one he trust

True enough, but it's whatever though. I'll keep yall posted on how stuff goes down. Ol girl called me this morning, but I was sleep, so she told meto call her later. I havnt spoken to her since that day, so I'm about to hit her back right now to see what she has to say...

been on that side of phone many times......

my favorite is when im laying up in a girls dorm room and her b/f is another city or state and she is like " i really miss you......oh nothing, juststudying all day".....when all we been doing smashin, smelling like rainforest sex in that dorm room.....those girls sound soo innocent too.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

MOEree5e wrote:

*cranked this bad a$5 lil youngin in the first 3 hours of knowing her, spent the night with her at my cuzins crib
*me,cuzin, his girl, and her cuzin (the one i drilled) wake up and go to iHop for breakfast
*friends on MS...chit chat on the phone every so often, but she lived kinda far...and we were only interested in the sex
*she has a christmas party....i smash again....she has a new years eve party....i smash once more and shes all drunk tellin me im gonna be her bf for this year?!? lol....and one of her friends is gettin on my nerves with some ******ed remarks..so to shut her up, i make it rain about $50 just for the hell of it on her and her friends..
roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MS from her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash!
laugh.gif

*when i come home...my cuzin has a welcome back party for me, and the same chics show up with some new bf's
*so while me and my people are having our freestyle cypher.....i decide to throw some subliminal messages in there about how i twurked both of their ladies
eek.gif
.....repeatedly though! because it was funny at how they were trying to act like their girls were the 5hit and kept tryna watch me to see if i was watching them...lol....little did they know...
devil.gif

*meanwhile...the two dudes are still cool with me, lettin me know how good of a rapper i am, lettin me sip beers that they bought, and blow bud that they rolled..
smokin.gif

*after they leave and sober up a bit....they began to think back to what i was sayin in my raps, and start askin their ladies...."did u F**K him?!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*then i get a call the next day...."hey, we know what you was rappin about, and thats Fd up how you puttin us out there! both of us tryna see you!"
*im all for it....but the girls are doing everything in their power to keep all of us apart..
laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

did you fail your research paper in high school?!? looks like you did..
smh.gif

i met the second girl because she was friends of the first girl.....
indifferent.gif
, pay attention and read the next time!

5 pages and nobody quoted these lyrics yet?

I like my dishes deep, I like when I twist a freak
I like when her man find out, wanna call Cam's house
Laugh when he went for me; I tell him
Women are trife - yeah I been in your wife
but do me a favor, dog
Don't call here again in your life... -Cam'Ron

I've gotten this call many times as well which is why my name on FaceBook is Bla Bla. Girls have a habit of blabbing the info later down the line and Idon't need to be traced on FaceBook...

On some real G @%$$, I as a grown +#@ man could NEVER call another __ and ask him if he %*@!#+ my squeeze
smh.gif
. You either confront your lady, or break dude allthe way down physically, or both. Ain't no need to ever talk to that man.

MOEree5e wrote:
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

MOEree5e wrote:

roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

did you fail your research paper in high school?!? looks like you did..
smh.gif

i met the second girl because she was friends of the first girl.....
indifferent.gif
, pay attention and read the next time!

- in all honesty you should learn how to write before you talk about someone failing a research paper in HS.

.....only a moron would write a paragraph like this and expect someone to think "she" and "her" was 2different people
eyes.gif

roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
laugh.gif

....looking forward to the thread after those 2 dudes catch up with you
wink.gif

roll.gif
@ you typing that jumbled up garbage and catching feelings when someonecant decipher it,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

been on that side of phone many times......

my favorite is when im laying up in a girls dorm room and her b/f is another city or state and she is like " i really miss you......oh nothing, just studying all day".....when all we been doing smashin, smelling like rainforest sex in that dorm room.....those girls sound soo innocent too.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom