Dudes callin with that "You #@*++!! my girl doggy?!" UNAPPRECIATION.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ Son saying the Brinks truck.
smh.gif
But yea, this @**! is one of my pet peeves...Don't call me. Call your "girl" if thats even the case.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

To this day the scariest moment of my life was when I was 15 and some dude called me asking me if I knew Natalie..She was my girl but best believe I said never heard of her, dude said "you lying, you been nuttin on my girls stomach while I was locked up what's up with that?" I got scared and hung up. dude called back, and didn't say nothing just put the phone to his cal and loaded it, I didn't sleep that night, had a dude calling up Brinks and all that.

roll.gif

oh god that's hilarious

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I dont know if any of yall remember my post about the older chick that I was thinkin about gettin serious with, but if you do, this is about the same female. So She calls me on the phone the other day like "If Omar calls you on the phone asking you if we ever +++#$+ tell him we never did anything, ever." So I'm thinking, ok, but this dude isnt really gonna call... A 40 year old man callin some 22 year old talkin bout "you was doin my ex while we was together?!"
smh.gif
Suuure enough, about five minutes pass, and I get a call from some out of state area code.
grin.gif
So I pick it up and this dude start goin on this rant about "I'm talkin to you man to man." and "I'm not tryin to hear your lies because I know you and that #+%%* are both liars..." "the only reason I'm callin you is because you was all up in my face..." bla bla bla and hangs up the phone. I didnt say @*@@ but "I never +++#$+ Stephanie." before he hung up. There were plenty of lulz after he hung up, but this guy deserves a
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Thing is.. I never did his girl... While they were together.

Dude is a 6'10" 300lbs ex NFL, so scrappin is the last thing I'm tryin to do, but if it comes down to it....
smh.gif

Cliff Notes:
- Messed with this older chick
- We stopped messin around
- She got a man
- Broke up with the man partly because he thought she was doin me
- 40 year old dude calls me askin if I did his ex
indifferent.gif

Tip: If you're suspicious of your girl cheating on you, just DEAD HER and leave it alone! Dont go callin the dude and all that extra... Word to Track 10 on Come Home With Me...
smh.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P. if it was me id murk you for talking to my wife ex wife or whatever.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

They were never married, and people like you ruin the game.

Cliffnotes to my story...

*cranked this bad a$5 lil youngin in the first 3 hours of knowing her, spent the night with her at my cuzins crib
*me,cuzin, his girl, and her cuzin (the one i drilled) wake up and go to iHop for breakfast
*our relationship last for approximately 13 hours
*friends on MS...chit chat on the phone every so often, but she lived kinda far...and we were only interested in the sex
*she has a christmas party....i smash again....she has a new years eve party....i smash once more and shes all drunk tellin me im gonna be her bf for thisyear?!? lol....and one of her friends is gettin on my nerves with some ******ed remarks..so to shut her up, i make it rain about $50 just for the hell of it onher and her friends..
roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MSfrom her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash!
laugh.gif

*stopped talkin to both of those chics because i got locked up!
*when i come home...my cuzin has a welcome back party for me, and the same chics show up with some new bf's
*so while me and my people are having our freestyle cypher.....i decide to throw some subliminal messages in there about how i twurked both of their ladies
eek.gif
.....repeatedly though! because it was funny at how they were trying toact like their girls were the 5hit and kept tryna watch me to see if i was watching them...lol....little did they know...
devil.gif

*meanwhile...the two dudes are still cool with me, lettin me know how good of a rapper i am, lettin me sip beers that they bought, and blow bud that theyrolled..
smokin.gif

*after they leave and sober up a bit....they began to think back to what i was sayin in my raps, and start askin their ladies...."did u F**K him?!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*then i get a call the next day...."hey, we know what you was rappin about, and thats Fd up how you puttin us out there! both of us tryna see you!"
*im all for it....but the girls are doing everything in their power to keep all of us apart..
laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

ruin what game dude...im just telling you how i get down

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

*cranked this bad a$5 lil youngin in the first 3 hours of knowing her, spent the night with her at my cuzins crib
*me,cuzin, his girl, and her cuzin (the one i drilled) wake up and go to iHop for breakfast
*friends on MS...chit chat on the phone every so often, but she lived kinda far...and we were only interested in the sex
*she has a christmas party....i smash again....she has a new years eve party....i smash once more and shes all drunk tellin me im gonna be her bf for this year?!? lol....and one of her friends is gettin on my nerves with some ******ed remarks..so to shut her up, i make it rain about $50 just for the hell of it on her and her friends..
roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MS from her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash (get back to the storry!!!....SORRY
laugh.gif
)
*when i come home...my cuzin has a welcome back party for me, and the same chics show up with some new bf's
*so while me and my people are having our freestyle cypher.....i decide to throw some subliminal messages in there about how i twurked both of their ladies
eek.gif
.....repeatedly though! because it was funny at how they were trying to act like their girls were the 5hit and kept tryna watch me to see if i was watching them...lol....little did they know...
devil.gif

*meanwhile...the two dudes are still cool with me, lettin me know how good of a rapper i am, lettin me sip beers that they bought, and blow bud that they rolled..
smokin.gif

*after they leave and sober up a bit....they began to think back to what i was sayin in my raps, and start askin their ladies...."did u F**K him?!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*then i get a call the next day...."hey, we know what you was rappin about, and thats Fd up how you puttin us out there! both of us tryna see you!"
*im all for it....but the girls are doing everything in their power to keep all of us apart..
laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

If they was gonna hit you up it would have been right then and there.
You should make a track about it.
laugh.gif

Word.. ole "never wanna say goodbye" lookin boy

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Word.. ole "never wanna say goodbye" lookin boy

id say goodbye but if it whent down like that cheating and all it wouldnt end well

props to you dude at least you didnt stab no one in the back like that doe
smokin.gif

So you willing to do time for a chick that just dogged you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

if the dude didn't know she had a bf then why be made @ the dude?

this.

Being mad at a man who didn't know she was "taken" and acting like the woman is innocent is def some sucka stuff.

*she has a christmas party....i smash again....she has a new years eve party....i smash once more and shes all drunk tellin me im gonna be her bf for this year?!? lol....and one of her friends is gettin on my nerves with some ******ed remarks..so to shut her up, i make it rain about $50 just for the hell of it on her and her friends..
roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MS from her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
.....repeatedly though! because it was funny at how they were trying to act like their girls were the 5hit and kept tryna watch me to see if i was watching them...lol....little did they know...
devil.gif

*meanwhile...the two dudes are still cool with me, lettin me know how good of a rapper i am, lettin me sip beers that they bought, and blow bud that they rolled..
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

laugh.gif
so is this a story in progress, or did this happen a while ago?

Ok, but I'ma just tell you like this... If "your girl" was the one doing the back stabbing, why would you go at another player that's goinby the "rules"? It seems like this would be common logic.

roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
face and her homies proceed to grab the $...then i see a friend request on MS from her in the next couple days.....hook up with her...and smash!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

laugh.gif

Ok, but I'ma just tell you like this... If "your girl" was the one doing the back stabbing, why would you go at another player that's goin by the "rules"? It seems like this would be common logic.

theres rules for the "player" that knows hes gettin at a married women...but this aint the case he already stated that their divorced orwhatever...and i stated how i get down...so back off

roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

laugh.gif
very much in progress...
roll.gif
never ran into any one of them yeton the street?!? so its whatever....but like i said, the girls are tryna keep all of us apart! i have no idea why....guess they still F wit me on another leveland dont wanna see somethin like that go down...?!?

roll.gif
,she gives me the
sick.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

me and my big mouth!

laugh.gif

Ok, but I'ma just tell you like this... If "your girl" was the one doing the back stabbing, why would you go at another player that's goin by the "rules"? It seems like this would be common logic.

rules what rules dog... theres rules for the "player" that knows hes gettin at a married women...but this aint the case he already stated that their divorced or whatever...and i stated how i get down...so back off

Ok. It's cool bro. Just know you're gonna end up being the caller in "Stop Calling" off Come Home With Me.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by mariobros44

Originally Posted by awwsome

To this day the scariest moment of my life was when I was 15 and some dude called me asking me if I knew Natalie..She was my girl but best believe I said never heard of her, dude said "you lying, you been nuttin on my girls stomach while I was locked up what's up with that?" I got scared and hung up. dude called back, and didn't say nothing just put the phone to his cal and loaded it, I didn't sleep that night, had a dude calling up Brinks and all that.
*DEAD*
Son said brinks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I look back now and laugh sure. Glad I am alive to tell the story.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm literally tearing from laughter....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just the idea of someone cocking a gun next to a phone with a 15 year old kid on the other end
roll.gif

2co1szs.gif

Back
Top Bottom