Dudes callin with that "You #@*++!! my girl doggy?!" UNAPPRECIATION.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Dude is a 6'10" 300lbs ex NFL, so scrappin is the last thing I'm tryin to do, but if it comes down to it....
smh.gif
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=j66c8o.gifhttp://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=33acmjq.gif
he gone come in yo office like
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=j66c8o.gif
you gone have to pull one of thesehttp://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=j66c8o.gifhttp://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=33acmjq.gif
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p7/ADAJ_2006/?action=view&current=j66c8o.gif

roll.gif

its defenitly unappreciated, a few years back i had some guy in the marines calling me talking about how he was going to hunt me down because i was smashinghis girl while he was in iraq.

now i'm a scumbag i won't deny that but i wouldn't knowingly smash some girl whos boyfriend/husband was in iraq because thats kinda messed up, buthe wasn't trying to hear none of that i didn't know she had a boyfriend talk even though i was telling the truth.

roll.gif

i feel you though seeko. glad i survived a whole half a year over this type of situation and i ain't even smash
laugh.gif
smh.gif
probably the craziest time of my life.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

its defenitly unappreciated, a few years back i had some guy in the marines calling me talking about how he was going to hunt me down because i was smashing his girl while he was in iraq.

now i'm a scumbag i won't deny that but i wouldn't knowingly smash some girl whos boyfriend/husband was in iraq because thats kinda messed up, but he wasn't trying to hear none of that i didn't know she had a boyfriend talk even though i was telling the truth.
Damn that's messed up by the girl to be doing that. I mean not only did she cheated on her bf that's foul to beging with but a Marine thatis in Iraq. I mean she got to be supporting the dude that getting her brains +%$%## while he is putting in work for us.

its defenitly unappreciated, a few years back i had some guy in the marines calling me talking about how he was going to hunt me down because i was smashing his girl while he was in iraq.

now i'm a scumbag i won't deny that but i wouldn't knowingly smash some girl whos boyfriend/husband was in iraq because thats kinda messed up, but he wasn't trying to hear none of that i didn't know she had a boyfriend talk even though i was telling the truth.
Shoulda posted that in the Near Death Experiences thread.

Originally Posted by Snake201

Damn that's messed up by the girl to be doing that. I mean not only did she cheated on her bf that's foul to beging with but a Marine that is in Iraq. I mean she got to be supporting the dude that getting her brains +%$%## while he is putting in work for us.

yeah honestly i felt for the guy too. i tried to talk to him and let him know what was really going on, but he wasn't trying to hear nothing i wassaying. i understood where he was comming from though because if it was me i would be so pissed i wouldn't be trying to hear what the guy who smashingmy girl had to say regardless if it wasn't his fault or not.

To this day the scariest moment of my life was when I was 15 and some dude called me asking me if I knew Natalie..She was my girl but best believe I said neverheard of her, dude said "you lying, you been nuttin on my girls stomach while I was locked up what's up with that?" I got scared and hung up.dude called back, and didn't say nothing just put the phone to his cal and loaded it, I didn't sleep that night, had a dude calling up Brinks and allthat.

I feel u.. "Trust me, if I would have known, he would have never known."

Originally Posted by jretro23

i feel you though seeko. glad i survived a whole half a year over this type of situation and i ain't even smash
laugh.gif
smh.gif
probably the craziest time of my life.

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

To this day the scariest moment of my life was when I was 15 and some dude called me asking me if I knew Natalie..She was my girl but best believe I said never heard of her, dude said "you lying, you been nuttin on my girls stomach while I was locked up what's up with that?" I got scared and hung up. dude called back, and didn't say nothing just put the phone to his cal and loaded it, I didn't sleep that night, had a dude calling up Brinks and all that.
*DEAD*
Son said brinks
roll.gif

My cousin hit me up extra aggy cuz his girl @replied me some lulz on twitter.. he took off as soon as I picked up like "YO CUZZO, U STICKIN MY CHICK???WHY SHE SEND U EMAILS THEN??
Unappreciated.. I feel like If a dude didn't smash and the boyfriend/ex calls u it should be a free pass to smash.. u know, so its a reason for them to bemad at least.

Originally Posted by awwsome

To this day the scariest moment of my life was when I was 15 and some dude called me asking me if I knew Natalie..She was my girl but best believe I said never heard of her, dude said "you lying, you been nuttin on my girls stomach while I was locked up what's up with that?" I got scared and hung up. dude called back, and didn't say nothing just put the phone to his cal and loaded it, I didn't sleep that night, had a dude calling up Brinks and all that.
*DEAD*
Son said brinks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mariobros44

Originally Posted by awwsome

*DEAD*
Son said brinks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm literally tearing from laughter....

Back
Top Bottom