Drunk Driver Launches Car Over Toll Booth

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

30543_111361055574326_100001012969556_71720_584435_n.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2010/06/this_is_not_how_youre_supposed.php
laugh.gif
At it being a woman who was driving

O ok so they werent drunk, It was just a woman. That makes more sense.

But according to the official narrative, Villasana told officers thatshe "had been rear-ended as she was approaching the Toll Plaza whichcaused her vehicle to strike the Toll Booth Protector Barricade, launchinto the air, land on the roadway and catch on fire." The reportingsergeant says Villasana tried to get back into her car after it caughtfire.
Best part of the article. Nice excuse.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

wow ... we need tougher DUI laws ...
i'm curious to what you think they should go to? you would be surprised at the @%*% you have to deal with after getting a DUI...
..Mandatory DUI classes after 1st offense.

..Mandatory 1 month rehab after 2nd offense
..Revocation of driving privileges for 6 months after 2nd offense, & 6 month probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 2 weekends (Friday even through Sunday evening) in county jail
...Mandatory breathalyzer/car lock installation in all household vehicles

..Revocation of driving privileges for 2 yrs after 3rd offense, & 1 yr probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 10 weekends in country jail
..Indefinite suspension of privileges for any offenses thereafter, only reinstated by a the approval of a judge and substance abuse counselor

..any DUI's that involve injury to the other drivers or people(including passengers in the violators car are treated as strikes 1, 2 and 3 all at once, and indefinite suspension of driving privileges law would apply.
AND allow for manslaughter and murder prosecutions for those who kill someone while driving under the influence...no more these ridiculous slaps on the wrists.

ANY and ALL costs to be paid for by the violator.

THAT would be a start in my book.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by shazulu

East Coast Drivers > West Coast Drivers
People drive cars in the the east coast???
eek.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

read this article http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2010/06/this_is_not_how_youre_supposed.php and at one point it said...
"DFW spokesman David Magana confirms: "The driver was, as you might guess, suspected of inebriation and investigated for such and arrested for such."
because of NT, i could have sworn it was going to say
"The driver was, as you might guess, a woman.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So did I

I dont see why DUI can't be a mandatory felony charge( 3 strikes rule). I see no problem with locking up people who knownly put theirs and others lives in danger.

Someone who puts other peoples life in jeopardy is a menace to society.

If DUI was classified as attempted murder, things like this won't happen. Either that or complete license revocation after the first violation.

You want to drink alcohol? Fine. You want to endanger the lives of others? Get of the streets.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Someone who puts other peoples life in jeopardy is a menace to society.

If DUI was classified as attempted murder, things like this won't happen. Either that or complete license revocation after the first violation.

You want to drink alcohol? Fine. You want to endanger the lives of others? Get of the streets.

honestly, this wont change a thing, people will always dring and drive simply because they feel they will never get caught, take it from someone who got a DUI charge 5 years ago, that was probably the only thing that got me to stop, before that, i shrugged my shoulders and thought this will never happen to me, BIG REALITY CHECK though when i did get caught, after that ive been far more cautious, the most id drink is 2 beers before driving if any....however my friends regardless of having witnessed all the %*% i went thru, still drink and drive....they justify it by saying "it was your fault you got caught"...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

reminds me of that one scene in Die Hard

"dude you just killed the chopper!"

laugh.gif
 came in to post the samething ...chick should have dove out the car thou

Originally Posted by ksteezy

honestly, this wont change a thing, people will always dring and drive simply because they feel they will never get caught, take it from someone who got a DUI charge 5 years ago, that was probably the only thing that got me to stop, before that, i shrugged my shoulders and thought this will never happen to me, BIG REALITY CHECK though when i did get caught, after that ive been far more cautious, the most id drink is 2 beers before driving if any....however my friends regardless of having witnessed all the %*% i went thru, still drink and drive....they justify it by saying "it was your fault you got caught"...
grin.gif
Anyone who looks at what I proposed and says "Attempted murder? Whatever, I'm going to risk it" isn't fit to walk these streets.

Back
Top Bottom