Out of all the pics u coulda picked, you picked her mugshot?? hahahah

roll.gif
what can i say, must be the hair...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

wow ... we need tougher DUI laws ...
i'm curious to what you think they should go to? you would be surprised at the @%*% you have to deal with after getting a DUI...
..Mandatory DUI classes after 1st offense.

..Mandatory 1 month rehab after 2nd offense
..Revocation of driving privileges for 6 months after 2nd offense, & 6 month probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 2 weekends (Friday even through Sunday evening) in county jail
...Mandatory breathalyzer/car lock installation in all household vehicles

..Revocation of driving privileges for 2 yrs after 3rd offense, & 1 yr probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 10 weekends in country jail
..Indefinite suspension of privileges for any offenses thereafter, only reinstated by a the approval of a judge and substance abuse counselor

..any DUI's that involve injury to the other drivers or people(including passengers in the violators car are treated as strikes 1, 2 and 3 all at once, and indefinite suspension of driving privileges law would apply.
AND allow for manslaughter and murder prosecutions for those who kill someone while driving under the influence...no more these ridiculous slaps on the wrists.

ANY and ALL costs to be paid for by the violator.

THAT would be a start in my book.
the %$!% in bold already occurs.

Because i want people to learn, here is what i am going through for my DUI.

$2,000 fine.
Raised Insurance + file for SR-22.
3 Months Mandatory DUI Classes.
3 AA Meetings.
$125 License reinstatement fee.
4 Month suspended license. If you get a restricted in that time you can't get your full license back for 6 months.

The 2nd offense stuff is INSANE.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

wow ... we need tougher DUI laws ...
i'm curious to what you think they should go to? you would be surprised at the @%*% you have to deal with after getting a DUI...
..Mandatory DUI classes after 1st offense.

..Mandatory 1 month rehab after 2nd offense
..Revocation of driving privileges for 6 months after 2nd offense, & 6 month probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 2 weekends (Friday even through Sunday evening) in county jail
...Mandatory breathalyzer/car lock installation in all household vehicles

..Revocation of driving privileges for 2 yrs after 3rd offense, & 1 yr probationary restricted driving period, thereafter.  In addition requires a stint of 10 weekends in country jail
..Indefinite suspension of privileges for any offenses thereafter, only reinstated by a the approval of a judge and substance abuse counselor

..any DUI's that involve injury to the other drivers or people(including passengers in the violators car are treated as strikes 1, 2 and 3 all at once, and indefinite suspension of driving privileges law would apply.
AND allow for manslaughter and murder prosecutions for those who kill someone while driving under the influence...no more these ridiculous slaps on the wrists.

ANY and ALL costs to be paid for by the violator.

THAT would be a start in my book.
the %$!% in bold already occurs.

Because i want people to learn, here is what i am going through for my DUI.

$2,000 fine.
Raised Insurance + file for SR-22.
3 Months Mandatory DUI Classes.
3 AA Meetings.
$125 License reinstatement fee.
4 Month suspended license. If you get a restricted in that time you can't get your full license back for 6 months.
..not in all states
and for the 2nd offense.. it should be suspended for 6 AND another 6 with restriction...1 yr total...not a measely 4 month suspended license
The 2nd offense stuff is INSANE.

good....but it should be even worse.

Back
Top Bottom