Drunk/ Blackout Mistakes

I'll keep this short. So I was in the club with my friends, having a good time. Since the alcohol was expensive we walked out and went to a nearby liquor store to buy 2 of those 750 mL of Henny, chugged it all. Next thing you know I did not remember what happened that night. One month later my boy's ex calls him up and telling him that I tried to put my hand down her pants, and on top of that I was groping her friend while she tried to pull me away.

NT, I am sickened beyond belief. First of all I don't like his ex in any way which was why I question myself on it. I am also disappointed because I was groping her friend without knowing. I know people do dumb #@$% when they are drunk but I never would have thought this would go this far. I have crossed the line. Now I don't think they would ever want to see my face again. Is this a forgivable mistake?

doughowcoulduqs7.jpg

Nah bro. You were thuggin on the henny, everything is no holds barred. They should understand that, and if not find some new friends.

i havent done anything bad like that but i did embarrass myself by passing out and throwing up everywhere including on myself :smh:

Henny :smh::smokin
you was on that brown water my man, if you can't swim you gone drown.
I only got blackout drunk once when I was teen since then, I know when to call it.
Just be lucky it wasn't some goons out looking to catch you slipping, could have been much worse.

a month later tho? just sounds like they wanted to start drama, if I do **** I get congratulated the next day
laugh.gif

^tbh when that stuff happened it was the same day my boy and his girl called it quits. They weren't really talking during that time. I don't know why she waited a month though, but that isn't what's bothering me. It is the fact that I did all that #$@% in the first place.

Drank a fifth of patron n a couple cups of courvoisier on halloween a couple yrs back ended up laying on my backpack outside a dorm

I'll keep this short. So I was in the club with my friends, having a good time. Since the alcohol was expensive we walked out and went to a nearby liquor store to buy 2 of those 750 mL of Henny, chugged it all. Next thing you know I did not remember what happened that night. One month later my boy's ex calls him up and telling him that I tried to put my hand down her pants, and on top of that I was groping her friend while she tried to pull me away.

NT, I am sickened beyond belief. First of all I don't like his ex in any way which was why I question myself on it. I am also disappointed because I was groping her friend without knowing. I know people do dumb #@$% when they are drunk but I never would have thought this would go this far. I have crossed the line. Now I don't think they would ever want to see my face again. Is this a forgivable mistake?
laugh.gif

#pobre

And to answer your question, yes and no. It'll just depend on the girls.

Last edited:
blame it on the alcohol like everyone else does

This.

But I stopped getting hammered like I used to. Back in the days, I had a reputation for going in on the liquor, so people knew not to take my drunken actions too seriously.

One girl tried to spread a rumor that I raped her when we got locked together in a room. Crazy thing is, I wasn't eem at the party. She'd gotten so wasted and thought dude was me. :smh:

This.
But I stopped getting hammered like I used to. Back in the days, I had a reputation for going in on the liquor, so people knew not to take my drunken actions too seriously.
One girl tried to spread a rumor that I raped her when we got locked together in a room. Crazy thing is, I wasn't eem at the party. She'd gotten so wasted and thought dude was me. :smh:

Damn bruh, ol girl was trying to get you sent up road :smh:

I had a pretty bad blackout during the summer. I feel like such a dummy and have learned my lesson for good :smh:.

We pre-gamed at my friend's apartment and we all took like 6-7 shots of Hennessey. I never drink the stuff and it hit me harder than I realized. We go to the city to a bar and I get a gin and tonic there. Then we go to another bar and that's when my night gets blurry. Apparently I puked a little bit at that bar and spilled a drink on my friend's shoes. I don't remember buying a round of shots and giving the bartender a big tip. Then we end up in Chinatown where I remember ordering a big plate of food and zoning out until we leave. We cab it back to our friend's apartment and they try to get me to sleep over. I remember being clear headed at the time and then heading home. I get on the parkway towards home then wake up in my bed. Probably the scariest night i've had and feel horrible about it.

Suhn you chugged a 750ml bottle of Henny! What did you expect to happen after that? :lol:

LOLz it aint like that. We split it between 3 people, still bad though haha.

put god or religion somewhere in your post and he will come

So am I a sinner? Will God forgive me for this treachery? By the way I think everyone labels me as a horn dog now so now my life is over

Back
Top Bottom