Drunk/ Blackout Mistakes

Blacked out quite a bit of times this year a alone.. One night me and this swedish chick went back to our hostel room alone, because we lost everyone else.. I couldn't even make a fugin move i was so gone. :smh:  and we were sharing a beer at the time, next thing I know, I wake up with my feet hanging off the bed, clothes on, and glasses still attached to my face. 

Sexually assaulted a chicks kitty because my boy thought she was a man, after dancing and kissing her for 3 hours at a club. lol.. "I'm like you're good to go, bro, now get it together because i'm trying to smash he friend." dude still was paranoid.

God, I've missed out on so many yambs from drinking too much.

I've realized, I have scumbag tendecies when I drink too much.

i see what you did there with that username

And while I've never blacked out I've been pretty drunk. I still remember most of it though. Was at a house party and the alcohol had finished flowin but most were still pretty drunk. We were just hangin out and talkin amongst ourselves. Keep in mind I was havin some girl issues during this time, and the female I was havin issues with was at the party too. So I end up sharing the couch with this big girl. And some how we end up spooning, and I'm grabbing butt and boobs like she's my girl or whatever. And I just start venting about how this girl I like (remember, this girl is at the party) is giving me a hard time for no good reason and givin me the run around. Apparently I have no volume control when I'm tipsy/drunk because I wasn't too quiet about it. The girl I like heard me and was like tryin to get me to calm down (i don't think I was but people said I was pretty heated at this point). She was sayin all the wishywashy flaky BS about how it's her not me BUT that she couldn't tell me why she treatin me this way. I distinctly remember doing that hand motion that means "blah blah blah." A friend later told me I was goin in/ham on this girl. All the while I'm still spooning/groping this big girl.
I think after that someone announced a game of truth or dare and I didn't play at first until later when the big girl that I'm still spooning gets up to play.

Apparently after that I kept talkin bout who my true friends are and tellin people not to get caught up with wak females and ****. Good god, being drunk really brings true feelings to light.

Last edited:
im' pretty sure if you apologize they'll just accept it and say you were drunk and move on with life.

yea i've had some pretty bad blackout moments why i havent drank in 4 months. my boy was having a graduation get together all i know is there was 3 kinds of tequila and the big boy grey goose bottle smh must have taken like 5 shots of everything and had like 3 cups of goose i dont remember anything but i was told my boyfriend came to pick me up i was stripping in the car trynna run around had to stop on the highway cuz i was trynna open the door..tried to get busy with him while driving smh never again will i touch goose or tequila

I have a story I'll post later BUT just last weekend I went to 3 weddings which all had open bar so I went in!!! With 1 hour left for the clubs me and my boy cabbed it to the best spot in town which our friend had a table... We get there and it's fuvkin' packed and boppers everywhere. I go to the table with like 3 drinks in my hand and kill those while I have like 3 girls come up and talk. My boy told me I scared one of em' by touching her hair and grabbing her chin ," why so serious?" (RIP Heath Ledger). So I'm trashed and mercy comes on. Me and all my boys are hyped and go in... So I'm dancing with these broads and Iike I just sit on the floor for like 1 min. for no apparent reason!!! I remember the next 10 minutes then next thing I know I'm at one of the broads I was talking to earliers bed... I didn't smash when I was faded but did when I was fresh.

Back
Top Bottom