Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

I'm 32, and have my own apartment. But the situation is different for everyone. I don't look down on cats that live with their parents, whatever age they are. It's all about how comfortable they feel, and if their comfortable living with their parents then thats cool too. I actually encourage people not to move out if they have it really good at home.

I'm 32, and have my own apartment. But the situation is different for everyone. I don't look down on cats that live with their parents, whatever age they are. It's all about how comfortable they feel, and if their comfortable living with their parents then thats cool too. I actually encourage people not to move out if they have it really good at home.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Furrell

NYC state of mind.
Happens everywhere not just NYC.

couldve fooled me.

ohhh you mean Jersey and the rest of the tri state area.

laugh.gif
So true.

I've owned several (3) cars 2 of em being nice, living under my parents roof, they always insured cars for me also, so it was a win/win. When I had a bmw 528 this girl was like "wait you live with your parents??" when I pulled up to the crib. I was like
embarassed.gif
but then hit her with the Cam'ron "Relax ma, I'm doing thisss"

Originally Posted by Furrell

NYC state of mind.
Happens everywhere not just NYC.

couldve fooled me.

ohhh you mean Jersey and the rest of the tri state area.

laugh.gif
So true.

I've owned several (3) cars 2 of em being nice, living under my parents roof, they always insured cars for me also, so it was a win/win. When I had a bmw 528 this girl was like "wait you live with your parents??" when I pulled up to the crib. I was like
embarassed.gif
but then hit her with the Cam'ron "Relax ma, I'm doing thisss"

My good friend is 35 years old, lives in the hood in Santa Ana, drives a brand new 5Series and his room is the size of a closet. smh

He's a sheriff so I know he makes good money

My good friend is 35 years old, lives in the hood in Santa Ana, drives a brand new 5Series and his room is the size of a closet. smh

He's a sheriff so I know he makes good money

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ricky409

this is definitely some salt in this thread though....

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it is...start living out da house....end up keeping da house ala baby boy movie...tyrese's mom got her house from her mom that past away and never moved out.

that's not the same as mooching off your parents while you whip around a nice car.

you have plans on getting your own spot, taking over the payments.

OP is sayin guys chillin at the crib, makin $1200 a month, w/ a $800 car note.

Originally Posted by ricky409

this is definitely some salt in this thread though....

there's some cats that i know that da parents have left em with their CHEAP rent after they retired (went back to da islands)

and da kids got a high paying salary job basically living rent free....now that my friends is
pimp.gif

what??

that's not even REMOTELY close to what OP is talkin about, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it is...start living out da house....end up keeping da house ala baby boy movie...tyrese's mom got her house from her mom that past away and never moved out.

that's not the same as mooching off your parents while you whip around a nice car.

you have plans on getting your own spot, taking over the payments.

OP is sayin guys chillin at the crib, makin $1200 a month, w/ a $800 car note.

21 is still pretty young to be moving out here in LA and living comfortably. I'd say more like 24+ because you're most likely out of school and have been working a while. Props if you can support yourself with rent, utilities, gas, job, and school at 21 because I know I can't.

21 is still pretty young to be moving out here in LA and living comfortably. I'd say more like 24+ because you're most likely out of school and have been working a while. Props if you can support yourself with rent, utilities, gas, job, and school at 21 because I know I can't.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by sunny559

I don't think it's all that bad, as long your not straight leech status & you help out here & there.

My situation is prolly the best scenario I could've had:
Me & my bro live at home, we both school/work full-time in the family business.
He drives a Evo X, imma pick up a M3 very soon, both of which will be company cars.

THANKS MOM AND DAD!
laugh.gif
 You keep those sodium levels in check brah.
Some people too quick to assume s%$#.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by sunny559

I don't think it's all that bad, as long your not straight leech status & you help out here & there.

My situation is prolly the best scenario I could've had:
Me & my bro live at home, we both school/work full-time in the family business.
He drives a Evo X, imma pick up a M3 very soon, both of which will be company cars.

THANKS MOM AND DAD!
laugh.gif
 You keep those sodium levels in check brah.
Some people too quick to assume s%$#.

What's wrong with pushing a nice car even if you live with your parents?

So what ya basically saying is that if I live with my parents i should be pushing a rust bucket???

What's wrong with pushing a nice car even if you live with your parents?

So what ya basically saying is that if I live with my parents i should be pushing a rust bucket???

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

there isn't so what are you talking about?

and why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

...my point EXACTLY.

- you cant reason with these clowns on this issue. these dudes want thier cake and eat it too and will find any reason to try to justify it.

...these are the same dudes that marvel and drool over cats like Baby, Kanye, Pharell, Jay-Z, and Wayne for thier riches and what they do with it. yet they condone balling from the safety of mom and dads basement 
roll.gif
. thing is a Baby, Kanye, Pharell, Jay, or Wayne got up out there and DID IT.....against all odds. while yall make threads talking about it. get a clue, ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU UNTIL YOU GET FROM UNDER MOMMY AND DADDDY.

laugh.gif
 @
why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument

....my man is DEAD SERIOUS too.

- you right....you got me. lemme guess? let that boy cook right?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

you drive a nice car and live with your parents

...bruh, do you know how many toes you're stepping on by making this thread?
roll.gif

- c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

there isn't so what are you talking about?

and why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

...my point EXACTLY.

- you cant reason with these clowns on this issue. these dudes want thier cake and eat it too and will find any reason to try to justify it.

...these are the same dudes that marvel and drool over cats like Baby, Kanye, Pharell, Jay-Z, and Wayne for thier riches and what they do with it. yet they condone balling from the safety of mom and dads basement 
roll.gif
. thing is a Baby, Kanye, Pharell, Jay, or Wayne got up out there and DID IT.....against all odds. while yall make threads talking about it. get a clue, ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN FOR YOU UNTIL YOU GET FROM UNDER MOMMY AND DADDDY.

laugh.gif
 @
why worry about what the next man drives? it's the same "oh he lives in the hood but has big rims on his car" argument

....my man is DEAD SERIOUS too.

- you right....you got me. lemme guess? let that boy cook right?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Yea but the reason you was with him was because he had a M3...........lmao

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Yea but the reason you was with him was because he had a M3...........lmao

Can't believe how some of you show no signs of ambition, thinking that is
smokin.gif
to live in a controlled rent neighborhood, at your parent house or inheriting a low RENT apartment from a relative....have some pride bros, make your own nest...push your limits, open your mind and quit being such vaginas about bills.

smokin.gif
to live in a controlled rent neighborhood, at your parent house or inheriting a low RENT apartment from a relative....have some pride bros, make your own nest...push your limits, open your mind and quit being such vaginas about bills.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money

This; my boy drives a Vette and lives with his parentals
Its his money and i know cars is what makes him happy, so let it be

Originally Posted by Rightguard

who cares, its not your money

This; my boy drives a Vette and lives with his parentals
Its his money and i know cars is what makes him happy, so let it be

Originally Posted by ksteezy

smokin.gif
GIVE US SOME ADVICE, RICH MAN! (Serious)

Back
Top Bottom